chapter 18. Combine study day 1

There was only me and Tae at home when the door bell rang at about 6 PM. I was inside my room simply lying on my bed and Tae too was inside his room. I was sure it was Jungkook and so I decided to let Tae go and open the door.

But after a second, Tae came barging into my room. " Go and open the door.", he said.

" You go and open.", I said sheepishly sitting up.

" You go open or he will stay there itself.", he said.

" Hmm..okay. I'll go let him in. You go and arrange the table and books and all. We are studying in your room, right ?", I asked.

" What ! No way. Tell him to stay in the living room. He isn't coming upstairs.", he said.

" Oh C'mon Tae...", I said.

" Shut up ! I don't even like him stepping inside this house."

" Then let's study here in this room ?", I asked.

" No ! Living room. ", he said sternly.

I sighed and crawled out of my bed, walking out of the room. Okay, at least he decided to let Jungkook in. It's a big deal.

Today living room. Tomorrow my room, day after tomorrow Tae's room. Let's take it slow. No hurry.

I skipped down the stair and then went and opened the door to reveal Jungkook standing infront of me with his in famous bunny smile, his black leather bag slinging on his left shoulder. And he was in total black. Black skin tight jeans, grey T-shirt and black shirt over it .

" Hey ", he said waving his hands infront of me.

" Hi, come in.", I smiled and moved from the doors to let him in.

" Tae is here, right ?", he whisper asked me. The question was answered itself as Tae appeared on the stairs with his maths textbook and notebook tucked under his armpit.

" Seems like he is so eager to teach me.", Jungkook whispered to me.

" He is so eager to not let you upstairs. That's why.", I replied.

" Oh..I see.", Jungkook nodded.

Tae came down and placed his text and notebook on the coffee table without glancing at Jungkook. " Sit down.", he then said in his deep husky voice before slumping himself down on the single couch.

I bit back a laughter and motioned Jungkook to sit down on the big coach. Jungkook nodded and obliged, smack down on the center of the couch.

" Where are you going ?", Tae asked anxiously as I proceeded to walk upstairs.

" Let me go and take my books.", I said

" Oh..come fast.", Tae said. I nodded and skipped upstairs. Sorry, I'm not coming fast Tae. I'm only slowly finding my text book and notebook and then slowly coming down.

" Jimin ! ", I head Tae call after two seconds. I pretended like I didn't hear him and plopped down on my bed.

" Jimin shi ! ", he again called loudly.

" Yeah...I can't find my books. Wait ! Or you guys may start ! ", I yelled back and then closed my eyes, hugging a pillow.

" Jimin ! Fast ! ", Tae yelled at the top of his lyngs. I wonder why he is yelling like this ? Why can't he sit a minute alone with Jungkook ? What can Jungkook possibly do to him ?

I sighed and crawled out of the bed after Tae yelled my name two more times. Then I grabbed my maths text and notebook from my bag and slowly walked downstairs. Jungkook was there simply sitting harmless on the exact same place, on the couch, looking around in the living room while Tae was anxiously fiddling with his hands and legs on the single couch.