57. Peach Picking

"Tae, are you asleep?" I whisper turning on my side.

"No.." he says. "Why aren't you sleeping?"

"I can't sleep."

"Why?"

"I don't know," I leave a sigh. "Why can't you sleep?"

"Jungkook and Yoongi hyung are in a room."

"Yeah.."

"Don't know when they'll both start fighting."

"I'm also a little worried. Jungkook has a really stupid mouth sometimes."

"It's just he doesn't know how to hide things. He says everything that comes to his mind," Tae defends.

"Yeah, that's the problem," I sigh and close my eyes.

We all are in my home right now and it is night. We arrived here evening and I showed Yoongi hyung and Jungkook around my home. Then we had dinner with my parents and we watched a movie and played a lot of games in my room.

When it got past midnight, my Dad came to my room and announced that I and Tae are sleeping in one room and Jungkook and Yoongi hyung will share another room. And he made them both move to the other bedroom, saying it was late. Now it's more than an hour after that, but I still can't sleep.

Suddenly I hear the sound of the door clicking open and I jump up from the bed to see the both of them walking in with mobile flashes in their hands. Tae also sits up beside me and leaves a sigh.

The next moment, Jungkook comes and grabs his wrist. Then he drags him out of the bed and out of the room while Tae protest quietly, pulling on his hands. Soon they are gone and I and Yoongi hyung are alone in the room.

Yoongi hyung locks the door before he comes and crawls up on my bed, placing his phone on my bedside table, the flash still on. "Will your Dad come and check up on us again?"

"Don't know," I shrug.

"What do you think he'll do if he finds me here?"

"He won't do anything. He'd just say he's disappointed."

Yoongi hyung then opens his palm and my mouth parts in surprise seeing the pink wrapper in his hands.

"Now!?"

"Only if you want," he mumbles.

"I can't believe you brought it here."

"I didn't bring it. Jungkook just gave it to me," he says closing his palm.

"What!" I whisper in surprise. "He dragged Tae from here for that?"

He nods. "You don't know, they are crazy about this, especially Jungkook."

"He told you?"

"Yeah," he nods.

"Wow, I didn't think you both would ever have a conversation about that topic."

Suddenly he pulls me down to the bed and hovers over me before leaning in and connecting our lips.

"Yoongi hyung, wait!"

"Yeah.." he pulls away and stares up at my eyes, impatiently.

"So..uhm..lu.."

"Jimina.." he suddenly cuts me off with a frown. "Are you sure you're not that kid? You don't even have a slight memory about such an incident?"

I shake my head. He's again talking about the cute kid who told him he'd become a great player and captain one day. From the moment he saw my childhood photo in our showcase, he is saying it was me. That, I was the chubby kid who went to him with an umbrella that day. But if so, why can't I remember? He says, I forgot about the incident because I didn't consider it a big deal and never thought about it again. I don't know.