Chapter 6. Hacked

I shut the car door behind harshly and walked to the front door. But I stopped there in front of the door as neither of Tae's parents has arrived back from work and I don't have key to the house.

" Minnie..are you still mad at me?", Tae asked hopping out of the driver's seat, leaving a sigh. I didn't talk to him and pretended angry the whole ride back home. So he is a bit upset. Yes, I want him to be upset for trusting that Jerk and choosing to believe him more than me.

I crossed my arms over my chest and waited for him to come and open the door so that I can finally get inside, go to my room and start hacking Yoongi's Instagram.

Tae came behind me and embraced me in a back hug, placing his chin on my left shoulder. " I'm sorry.", he whispered.

" Can you now open the door ?", I asked cold.

" Uhmm..yeah..", he nodded taking his arms from me and fumbling with the house key. He jammed it into the door and twisted it. The locks clicked and the door opened. I quickly ran in and ran up the stairs while Tae yelled at me to wait.

I barged into my room and locked the door behind. I threw my bag on the floor and went to my laptop. I opened it and sat down on the chair in front waiting for it to load. Then I heard a knock on my door.

" Jimin..open the door.", Tae said from the other side of the door. " I'm sorry. But please let me tell you the things. You don't know anything about Jungkook."

" And I don't want to know anything about him. I'm not even friends with him. I just share five classes with him. Also detention. So we just happened to talk a little. ", I yelled back typing the password of my laptop and unlocking it, quickly going to my coding files.

" Oh..! okay. Five classes ?? That's a lot. So you are not actually friends with him ?", Tae asked. "Anyway now open the door."

" No. And I don't know what Yoongi told you. But I'm pretty sure he told you a lot of lies. And you believe those lies than the truths I tell you. So just leave me alone."

"Okay, c'mon..open the door. What are you doing inside there ?"

" I'm playing video game. Don't disturb me for an hour.", I yelled.

" Okay let's play together."

" No ! I'm playing alone."

" Hmm..Okay, do you want coffee and cake ?"

" No ! "

" Oh..C'mon.."

" Just leave me alone for sometime Tae."

I heard Tae sigh and then walk away from my door. I left a sigh and went to my work. I had installed a keylogger into Yoongi's phone yesterday through a link I send him and had successfully tricked him into clicking it. Keylogger is basically a malware programme designed to record everything you type on your keyboard. So I can find out his social media passwords, email passwords, credit card data and basically everything he has on his phone. But now I'm just gonna concentrate on Instagram. I would only give him what he deserves for what he did. Not gonna hack his bank account or anything.

Yoongi's account has 15 K followers. So, if he post something, a lot of people will see. Gosh ! I don't know what all I'm gonna do after hacking his account. I can do a lot. Right now the evil inside me is dancing. Poor Yoongi! He messed up with the wrong person.

I went to the keylogger and found it had tracked and recorded a lot of keystrokes from Yoongi's phone and send the data back to me. So I got all the passwords on his phone. Now I just need to decode them and try them one by one. I decoded the password and cracked up at them. His five passwords I got were ' Maxwell69' , 'Swag100Suga', ' 'eatsleepworkinfires' ' Jeonhardboy', '1903852'