Chapter 22.1 (Taekook) Rain Kiss

Taehyung's POV

My room door clicks open and Jimin comes barging in with a worried expression on his face just as I'm about to go to bed.

"Tae, Jungkook hasn't reached home yet. And no one knows where he is!" he says.

"What do you mean?" I frown, confused.

"I meant what I said. His Mom called his friend Yugyeom, asking whether he knows where Jungkook is. And Yugyeom just texted me asking if he is with me."

I look at the clock and see the time is almost 11 Pm. And it is heavily raining outside. Where has Jungkook gone instead of going back home?

"Both Yoongi and Jungkook are missing. Nobody has been able to contact either of them yet.Tae, I'm afraid Yoongi kidnapped Jungkook and did something to him."

"What the hell! Just shut up Jimin! Yoongi isn't a mafia or anything."

"But then where is Jungkook? Why are they missing together and not picking up calls," she asks.

"Is their phones switched off?" I ask.

"No, just not answering calls," he says. "I think we should track their phones and see if they are together."

Right then my phone rings lying on my bed. I pick it up to see it's an unknown number. Anyway, I answer the call and place the phone near my ears.

"Hellllloooo..Taeeee....how are youuu..?"

The person says from the other side of the line. But soon I recognize the groggy voice as Jungkook's.

"Jungkook, where are you?" I ask quickly.

Jimin raises her eyebrows at me in surprise. "Is it Jungkook?" he asks anxiously.

I nod to him. "Jimin, I think he is drunk. You try speaking to him."

"Noooo! Stop! I want to speak to Tae Tae, not Jimin shi. You...Tae Tae..you..speak to me right now!" he orders in a sloshed voice. I can barely comprehend him. I'm damn sure he is in some fucking bar.

"Jungkook, where the hell are you instead of going home?" I ask.

"You know tiger, you are so mean. You are a meanieeee.. you know...youuu..you are.." he blabbers like a total idiot. But my heart skipped a beat as he called me tiger.

"He is fucking intoxicated," I turn and tell Jimin whilst putting the phone on speaker. But I'm sure he could already hear him. I mean, Jungkook was whining loudly like a bratty little kid.

"Jungkook..where are you?" Jimin asks.

"Huh..? Oh..it's you, Jimin shi! Tell Tiger to speak nicely!" He blabbers. I pull on my hair not knowing what to do.

"Tae, just nicely ask him where he is. His Mom is worried," Jimin whispers to me.

"Okay, just tell me, Jungkook, where are you right now?"

"Baaarrrr," he buzzes into my ear.

"I know it already. Tell which bar." I say.

"Biggg Bar!" he squeals happily.

I take a deep breath trying to calm myself. "Okay Great! Which big bar?"

"Biggg Barrr," he says again.

"Fucking hell! Which bar, Jungkook?" I sneer exasperated. "How much did you drink?"

"9...noo 10! Waitt! Actually 11! I won against this old guy, sitting beside me. He's only 8," he laughs. Some old man laughs along with him in the background. Seems like he had some stupid competition with this Grandpa about who can booze more. Don't know how much he drank already.