32. Faster than I imagined

"What's happening?" 

Jungkook and I looked at each other not knowing what was happening inside the Geography class. 

Anyway, some kind of word fight is happening. We could hear loud shouting and yelling from inside. But what kind of argument this early during the first period? 
"C'mon.. let's go check!" Jungkook said and rushed towards the class. I quickly followed him. 

We stepped into the class to see a lot of people, especially girls crowded in the center. Two girls were bickering loudly between each other. We couldn't see who they were as the other girls were standing around, blocking the view. The few boys crammed around were amusedly watching the fight, all set to hype if the girls start physically beating each other. 

Suddenly one of the girls said Jungkook's name, causing me to frown. Does he have something to do with this fight ?? 

"Yeah! Jungkook is here. Let's ask him," one of the girls in the crowd said. 

"What's happening?" Jungkook asked looking at the girls, puzzled. 

The girls moved apart and the two girls who were in the middle became visible to our eyes. It was none else than Hana and Iseoul. 

Now I can guess what this whole deal is about. 

"What's wrong Hana?" Jungkook asked looking at Hana. 

"She is simply fighting me, Jungkook." She said eying Iseoul. "She is saying I purposefully punctured my car tire to go with you." 

Jungkook looked at Iseoul and clicked his tongue on his cheeks. "She didn't do it purposefully. And I was the one who offered to drop her home. Anyway, what's your problem with that?" 

"But Jungkook, trust me, I saw it. She purposefully damaged her car..." 

"If so, what?" Jungkook cut Iseoul off, making her completely flustered. "What is your whole deal in this matter? Are you my girlfriend?" He again poked his tongue on his cheeks, annoyed. 

Iseoul's face turned bright red. "Why are you talking to me like this, Jungkook? Do you like her? I thought you liked me.." 

"Hell! STOP IT ISEOUL!", Jungkook suddenly yelled, making everyone including me flinch. He is finally tired I guess. I had already told him about the talk that happened at the canteen between me and Iseoul last day. But he just didn't want to deal with her, so he told me to ignore her. 

"Look, I'm done with your behavior, okay? Stop with that. Enough! Who told you I like you? Did I ever tell you that?" 

"But.." Iseoul uttered, her lips trembling in shock. 

"I don't like you," Jungkook scoffed. "So, you don't need to check who all I'm close with. I will become friends with the people I like. It's my own business, understood?" he said looking at all the girls who had crowded around. 

"If one more fight happens in my name, this wouldn't be the way I deal it. Now all of you go back to your seats!" he ordered sternly. Everyone instantly went back to their seats in silence. Iseoul already ran out of the class in tears. Hana sat down in her seat, her face bright red.

I didn't really think Jungkook could speak this sternly and make the whole class obey him in a second. I mean his whole demeanor changed. His usual cute playful self was transformed suddenly into a hot intimidating one. Even I felt a shiver run down my spine. 

I and Jungkook went and sat down at our usual desk in the back. Jungkook's breath was heavy and I felt nervous to look at him. He was still angry. So, I opened my English text and started reading.