Chapter 24. Min Yoongi's details

I don't really know why they didn't just give us leave today. It's the second hour and no teacher has come to teach us yet. 

Currently, I'm sitting in the extreme back of geography class, simply peering at my phone screen. There are only a few students in the class. The others are probably in the canteen or library, discussing what is going to happen to our school or are wandering near the meeting hall, trying to get some news. A meeting is going on there to elect a new principal for our school. Yes, that's right, Mr. Lee already lost his job. 

There was a large crowd of students in front of Mr. Lee' office today morning. Our school manager, PTA board members, and many other important people were inside there along with Mr. Lee and Miss Aera. I heard people saying that Mr. Lee and the lady were so flustered and pale. 
There are also rumors that both were called to the police station yesterday night. They aren't arrested or anything but got some penalty and warning. 

Now, the important thing concerning me is that Yoongi denied it was him who shot or posted the video. He said, he left his phone in the changing room and somebody accessed it to post the video. But the authorities had already checked the CCTV footage of Monday and found him on it. So, they didn't believe it when he said he can't log into his Instagram anymore. 

Now, most people believe, Yoongi is denying what he did because he is afraid, he will get dismissed from school and Mr. Lee will do something to him. Everyone is saying he purposefully left his phone at school and posted the video from his laptop. Rumors are that Mr. Lee changed Yoongi's name from the upcoming interschool maths puzzle competition, so, Yoongi posted the video as revenge. 

I thought only me and Jungkook hated Yoongi. But today I realized he has actually a lot of haters other than us. So many people are criticizing him and commenting bad things about him under the post after they realized he denied its copyright.

However, there are also a lot of people positively encouraging him to confess about the video, telling him that they will support him and he won't get dismissed from school.

Anyway, the majority are concentrated on what will happen to our principal and the reputation of our school than discussing whether it's Yoongi  or someone else who did it. 

The good news is, not one single person has got any suspicions that I'm the one behind this. Now, I just hope Yoongi  doesn't get dismissed from school or face any other consequences because of this. And I hope he doesn't take this too seriously and gets depressed knowing nobody trusts him. He hasn't come to school today. Nobody has seen him yet. 

Jungkook too hasn't come to school. He is probably still asleep and hasn't realized what is going on here yet. He was completely intoxicated yesterday. I bet he is gonna be so shocked when he gets up and sees his phone filled with a ten thousand message. I chuckle imagining his shocked sleepy face, leaning back against my chair, only to see the guy Kai from my CS class sitting on the table next to me, looking at me. So, he was also with me in Geography?

"Hi.." he says.

"Hi.." I respond. 

"I see you are alone today. Why hasn't Jungkook come to school?" He asks.

"I don't know. Maybe he didn't feel like coming," I shrug. 

He lets out a chuckle. "I bet everyone except him is present today. All are curious to know who's gonna be our next principal. Do you have any guess?" 

"How do I know? It isn't even two weeks since I joined here," I reply. 

"Oh yeah. I think it's gonna be Mrs. Yoon. She is likely the most senior teacher,"