52. Penguins and Polar bear

"Who wants to play first?" I ask turning around and looking at Yoongi hyung and Tae. Both were peering at the laptop screen excitedly. It was lunch break and we were at the computer lab. 

We finished the work of our video game yesterday and tested it just today morning. We had both come to school early at 6 Am to conduct the functionality and compatibility test. Thankfully, it went well. But we still have more tests to conduct. Anyway, upon hearing the game is fully ready, Yoongi hyung and Tae couldn't wait to play. So, we all finished our lunch quickly and came here to the lab. 

"You can play first," Yoongi hyung tells Tae. 

"No, you go first," Tae says. 

"No, you play," Yoongi hyung pushes Tae. 

Jungkook leaves a sigh. "Now you both don't want to play?" 

"Yes! I'm really excited!" Tae squeals. 

"Okay, let's do one thing. Younger first," Jungkook says. "So tiger, you go first." 

"No, it should be older first," Tae says. "Yoongi hyung, you go first."

"Fine," Yoongi hyung chuckles and  sit down on the chair in front of the laptop before clicking the start button on the monitor. The game begins and he starts playing pressing his fingers down on the arrow keys. 

"You should have played first," Jungkook sighs looking at Tae. 

"Oh C'mon..," Tae laughs and looks at the screen before tilting his face to me. "It looks really great, Jimina." 

"Oh, hello, look here. I'm the main designer," Jungkook tells him. 

Tae turns to him, smiling. "Yeah, it looks great! I can't believe you drew all that." 

"Yeah..but Jimin did most of the work. He is the master brain and the one who made this whole thing move," He says with a smile. "I can't even imagine making a game like this." 

"No, you did as much work as me. I couldn't have done this without you," I tell him. He just smiles at me brightly. 

I look back at the screen and watch Yoongi hyung playing our game. I couldn't help but feel immensely proud and happy. This was the fruit of our nearly two months' hard work. It turned out better than I imagined. 

"Was it smooth?" I ask Yoongi hyung as the level ends. 

"Yeah, it was nice. But I didn't win," he says getting up from the chair. 

"I knew you wouldn't win. That's why I told you to let Tae play first," Jungkook says, pushing him away and making Tae sit.

Yoongi hyung glares at him and then looks back at me. "I'm only worried the judges won't believe it's you guys who made it." 

I smile at him. "We have proof. So, no problem." 

"Then I'm sure you would win the competition," he says and sits down on a chair before pushing Jungkook away from in front of him who was blocking his view of the game. But Jungkook doesn't budge. He stays there beside Tae, watching him play. 

Yoongi hyung leaves a sigh and looks at me. "I got some comics. Wanna read?" 

"When did you start reading comics?" I laugh. 

"Recently. It's actually nice. I downloaded this one for you. Thought you'd like this," he says and pulls another chair closer to him. I smile and sit down beside him. 

He opens the comic and then we start reading it together. It was a superhero comic and was interesting. We read it until the bell rings while Tae and Jungkook keep on playing the game, Tae trying hard to beat Jungkook's high score.