51. Everything's quite peaceful

3 weeks later 

"'They said it's okay. They said love has no gender and I'm free to love anyone,' he says and shivers as I slide my hands underneath his shirt, my fingertips brushing over his warm skin. 'See, you simply worried, right? Didn't I tell you, they would accept you?' He fully closes his baby blues and throws his head backward, exposing his smooth unmarked neck as I roam my hands on his back, loving the way he squirms on my lap. I lean down and place soft kisses on his neck. He shivers and grips my shirt as I...."

I pause and close the book shut, feeling blood rush to my face. I can't do this anymore!

"What happened? Read.." Yoongi hyung smiles, looking up at my red face. He was lying with his head on my lap in the backyard of our school. It was lunch break and I was reading him this novel 'Stutter Boy' by Elizabeth Nigel. It was all of a sudden, this steamy scene came up. 

"You read it yourself," I say and place the book over his chest. He takes it with a smirk and starts reading it from where I stopped. 

"He shivers and grips my shirt as I trail kisses down his neck, licking and sucking on his warm skin. He lets out a moan when I..."

"Stop!" I almost shout. "Read it silently."

"Are you really this shy, my little demon?" He chuckles closing the book and looking at me. I don't know why but recently he started calling me 'little demon' sometimes. And whenever he calls me that, I strangely feel butterflies in my stomach. 

Suddenly he lifts his head from my lap and pecks my lips before lying back again, staring at me. 

"It's almost time for the bell. Let's go," I say trying to push his head off my lap, feeling myself blush harder. 

"There's still five minutes," He says and sits up, leaning back against the tree, staring hard at my side profile and biting his lips. I feel a tremor run through my body. He looks kinda horny right now. It's better I leave quickly. 

"There are only four minutes. And maybe the bell will ring early," I say and reach my hands for my bag. But before I could grab it, he grabs my hand and leans in capturing my lips in between his soft ones. 

He cups my face and moves his hands to the back of my head, pulling me closer and holding me in place while he kisses me gently first, then with increasing pressure, and with his tongue. 

I grab his neck as he hungrily explores my mouth. His fingers curl around my hair, stroking it. My heart was hammering, and it was like tiny fireworks going off all over me. 

He kisses me until the bell rings. Still, he was reluctant to pull away from me. And when he finally does, he stares into my eyes and whispers 'I love you.' 

"I love you too," I reply.

He smiles brushing his fingers through my hair, fixing the disheveled strands. "Hope your face looks alright by the time you reach your class," he says grabbing my bag and giving it to me. I quickly get up from the grass, only feeling more blood rush to my face.

Grinning, he unzips his own bag and places the novel inside it before finally getting on to his feet, dusting his jeans and slinging his bag on his shoulder. I grab his hand and we start walking back to the school building. 

I go to the maths class and walk to the back of the class as Tae and Jungkook aren't here today. Jungkook's football match is today and it is happening at 3 pm at Downingtown high school, just half an hour away from here. Tae has gone with him to cheer him. 

Mr. Kim writes a problem on the board from our current chapter Vector Algebra and slumps down on his chair after asking Irene to solve it. She gets up from her seat and goes to the board, taking the board marker from the desk.