Chapter 12. Confused

Jimin's POV

It had past 9:30 PM when I came back home. Tae's Dad and Mom were in the living room watching a movie with all the lights off. I greeted them lowly and then quickly made my way upstairs in the dim light from the TV.

I had had dinner from Jungkook's home along with his parents. Both of them were really nice to me. Jungkook actually told them that I'm his partner in Chemistry lab assignment and I came to work on it. He told me that his parents don't like the idea of him playing video games and if they happens to know he is making a video game along with me, not only does they not allow him but also an earthquake will occur in his house.

In four hours, I and Jungkook discussed the theme, plot and setting of our video game and I told him all the ideas I currently have in mind. He also contributed his ideas. And I found he is really creative. We didn't start working on the video game yet. I just taught him a little about the different softwares we can use in designing our game and also we looked into a lot of impressive video games which we can use as our models.

Also Jungkook casually talked a lot about his earlier friendship with Tae. And also the innumerable troubles Yoongi managed to put him in the last one and half years. Also he happened to talk about a diary, Tae's diary which is now in Yoongi's custody. Tae had written about his feelings for him in that diary and Jungkook got it on that day he knocked Tae out, the day which marked the end of whatever feelings Tae had for Jungkook.

I was surprised Jungkook didn't tell me about it earlier. And I asked him why. He told me that Yoongi had threatened to destroy the diary if he tells anyone about it. He was scared to tell me about it when we first talked because he didn't have much hope I'd help him. Yoongi now uses the diary as a tool to blackmail. After knowing this too, my hatred for Yoongi increased ten fold.

Now I need to know whether Tae's and Jungkook's meeting today caused Tae to at least have the tiniest doubt that Yoongi is actually not the good guy he thinks he is. He should be actually, if he is sensible. I guess he is. And my confession evening had surprised him a lot.

The door to Tae's room was closed but there was light inside. He might be studying or doing some works for Monday. I walked to the door with the typical prank playing in my head. I grabbed the door knob, turned it and then suddenly jumped into the room screaming out loud. Tae who was lying on his bed, looking up at the ceiling, yelped and almost jumped on the bed in the sudden shock.

" You almost killed me !", he said placing his hands over his chest, recovering from the shock. I giggled and plopped down on the bed beside him. He usually hit me playfully with his arm or pillow during this type of instances but now he just sighed and went back to looking at the ceiling.

I laid silent for sometime, observing him with side eyes. He looked like he was deep in some kind of thoughts. Good ! He might be thinking about the things Jungkook and I told him. Yeah Tae..think and think and think and finally come at the conclusion that Yoongi is an asshole.

" What happened to you ?", I finally asked after sometime. I couldn't wait to know what his thoughts are.

" Nothing..", he shrugged.

" Then why are you so silent ? What are you thinking ?"

" uhmm...how was it working along with Jungkook?", He asked changing the topic.

" It was great.", I replied. " He is good at technology, more than I expected. We discussed a lot about how to design our game.."

" Oh...", he hummed as if not interested in listening any further.

" So what were you thinking so deeply about ?", I asked.

It's..actually...I was thinking about Yoongi hyung.", he replied.