Chapter 5 I warned You!

" What's your next hour ?", Jungkook asked me as we finally walked out of the library after the bell rang. We had thought a lot about how to prevent Yoongi from tutoring Jungkook today, but none of our plans actually seemed to work.

" Chemistry.", I replied.

" Oh ! Chemistry? Me too. ", Jungkook said surprised.

" Woah ! This is the 4th class we share together.", I said quite surprised.

" Guess this will be the last. I don't share more than four subjects with anyone. ", he said.

" How many subjects you share with Tae ?", I asked.

" Three. Maths, Biology and Physics.", he said.

I nodded. So I can't watch the two in Biology and Physics class. " Between, what's your elective subject ?", I asked.

" Computer science. What's your's ?",

" That breaks the record. I also took computer science.", I said turning to him.

" Oh..really ?", he chuckled. But then suddenly a frown took over his features and soon he was glaring hard at someone who was probably standing in front of us. I turned to see none else than Min Yoongi. He was standing at just an inches distance from us, crossing his arms on his chest. My face also took an annoyed expression. He is the last person I wish to see. And why the hell is he now in front of us ?

" So Jungkook, you got a new friend, hmm ?", Yoongi said in a tone I really didn't like.

" What you want now ?", Jungkook asked frustrated.

Yoongi sighed and turned his attention to me. " You are Tae's cousin, right ? I only realized that today morning." oh so he understood. How ? Maybe he saw us getting out of the car or walking together ?

" If you realized yesterday, you wouldn't have done that cheap thing to me ?", I asked.

He chuckled. " Maybe not. Anyway forget that. ", he said nonchalantly. Oh how dare he say it like that ? He told a mountain of lies to the principal yesterday and got me one week detention. And he is telling me to forget that ? What does he think of himself. This jerk !

" Between do you know who he is ?", he asked me, pointing his finger at Jungkook.

" Yeah..I know who he is. He is Jeon Jungkook.", I said crossing my arms over my chest.

" Yeah..that's right. But do you know what he did to your cousin brother ?"

" I don't care to know.", I said blankly.

" You must know that, if you like Tae at least a little bit. ", he said. Anger boiled inside my veins. Jungkook wasn't lying a bit when he told, this jerk bitch about him to everyone. I literally want to punch this evil creature.

" Okay I will ask Tae. You don't need to explain me.", I snapped.

" You better not ask him. It will hurt him a lot. And Tae hates even hearing his name. ", he said. I saw Jungkook's face turning pale at that comment.

" You don't need to care so much about my brother.", I spat back at Yoongi.

" I'll care. Because he is my friend. And I like him so much, unlike you who join hand with his enemy. ", Yoongi said, still maintaining his calm composure. He was getting on my nerves. I didn't know what to say anymore. I was literally burning in anger.

" Jimin, come..we'll get late to class.", Jungkook said grabbing my hands. Then he literally started dragging me away from the Yoongi devil while I protested to leave my hands. I turned my head to see him glaring at our intertwined fingers. Bitch !