54. Learning Biology (M)

"Hop in," Yoongi hyung says smiling wide at me. I laugh looking at his white t-shirt with 'Mostly sweet. Sometimes savage' written on it. Underneath it, he was wearing a beige colored shorts that freely exposed his milky thighs. I wanted to keep staring at those thighs but I quickly look away and hop into the passenger seat. 

But then to my surprise, I catch him looking at my thighs, soon after he starts driving. Apparently, I was also wearing a short black shorts. I just thought I’d wear some comfortable clothes since we’re going to study today. But I guess now we both want to stare at each other's thighs.

Anyway, within two minutes, we reach his home. His house is only a little away from us. I had told him I'd walk there. But he insisted he'd come and pick me up. 

"What books did you bring with you?" He asks as we hop out. 

"Geography and Biology," I reply. 

"Let's study biology first. I like biology more than geography," he says walking to the front doors. I nod and follow him. He jams the key into the hole and pushes the door open. 

We go to his room upstairs and sit down on his bed. I fish my biology textbook out of my bag and open it to the first chapter, 'sexual reproduction in flowering plants.' 

"There are three main portions in that chapter," he says leaning comfortably against the headboard. "Pre-fertilisation, double Fertilisation and post-fertilisation. Pre-fertilisation has the most events. The other two are small." 

"How do you still remember all this after a year?" I ask him. 

"Cause I don't read books to study. I read to gain knowledge and so I remember them," he replies causing me to smile. 

"Okay, I'll just quickly explain all the events. After that, you read the text. Then you can learn quickly." 

I nod to him and he starts describing to me the events in pre-fertilization like telling a story. I listen to him carefully, although I feel like looking at his thighs and his veiny hands. 

Once he finishes explaining the events, he asks me to read. I nod and start reading the text, leaning against the headboard beside him. He also takes his biology text and starts reading it silently. I finish reading the chapter in almost an hour and then we jump to the next chapter which is 'Human Reproduction.' 

"First section, the male reproductive system," he declares. 

"Er..I'll read it. I had listened in class. You don't have to explain it to me," I say, grabbing his hands to stop him. "I'll ask you if I've any doubt." 

He chuckles and takes his own textbook. "And I can offer you practical if you want." 

"No need. I can do the practical myself at home." 

That takes him by surprise. He doesn't make any more comments and goes back to reading his text. I also start reading the first portion of the section. 

After some time, I feel him eying me and I tilt my face to see him looking at my thighs again.  

"Your got nice thighs," he says on realising I caught him staring. 

"Uhm..you too," I say, glancing at his thighs and moving my hands to touch them. I look up at his face just after placing my hand above his knees. He bites his lips, staring into my eyes and I immediately look away, withdrawing my hands and starting to read my lesson again. 

After some time, I feel him staring at my neck. He keeps on staring at me even after I turn my face to him. I could see lust in his brown orbs and I feel a tremor in my stomach at the looks he was giving me.