59. I'll be waiting for you

"Oh c'mon Jimin shi, how many more times should I beg you to help me out with this?" Jungkook groans averting his gaze from his laptop screen and looking at me. 

"Wait for some time. Can't you see he is busy here?" Yoongi hyung says whilst swallowing down the food in his mouth. 

Jungkook leaves a sigh. "Why are you feeding him? As if he is a baby! He still has a perfectly functioning left hand." 

Yoongi hyung ignores him and opens his mouth again, tilting his face to me. I lift the chopsticks to his mouth and he leans in and takes the fried rice before starting to chew again. 

So, apparently, Yoongi hyung wanted to have fried rice and ham before he go to university. So we got all the ingredients from the store and he made us (me, Tae and Jungkook) cook for him under his supervision. We all ate it for lunch and it was delicious. 

Now it's evening and I'm sitting on the couch in Yoongi hyung's living room, feeding him the leftover fried rice from noon as he wanted to have it again. And he wanted me to feed it to him. The wound in his right hand hasn't completely healed yet. 

Tae lets out a chuckle, looking up from his phone and glancing at us. "What are you going to do when you go to university tomorrow? Will your hostel mates feed you like him?" 

Just like he ignored Jungkook, Yoongi hyung ignores Tae too and shamelessly opens his mouth again, looking at me. "Pork.." he says as I start to gather rice on the chopsticks. 

"Ahh..when will you finish feeding him?" Jungkook groans impatiently as I start cutting the ham. He needs my help with a work he got from the company. He is calling me for that. 

"Just five minutes," I tell him. Jungkook sighs and leans back on the couch, peeking at what Tae is doing on his phone.

"Did you finish packing already?" Tae asks after some time. 

"No, I've a few more things to pack," Yoongi hyung replies, his voice comes muffled because of the food in his mouth, sounding strangely cute. 

Actually, I'm the one who did most of his packing. I didn't want to make him accidentally hurt his hand again and get his wound to worsen. He is heading to Seoul tomorrow afternoon and I'm worried about his palm. Don't know how he is going to manage things alone there. 

But my Mom said the wound will completely heal in two or three days. She came here yesterday and she is currently at our home, I mean Tae's home. She'll be coming with us to send Yoongi hyung off to the university.

By the way, we didn't tell anyone that Yoongi hyung purposefully smashed the coffee table and injured his hand. We said, it was an accident. But Tae and Jungkook have doubts, especially since, a few days after the incident, I told them I had applied for Yoongi hyung at Seoul and he decided to join there. 

Once I finish feeding him the whole plate, I get up from the couch and go to the kitchen to wash the plate. Yoongi hyung follows me behind and hugs me from behind as I open the tap. 

"Should I go tomorrow?" He asks in a husky whisper, placing his chin on my shoulder. 

"Yeah," I nod whilst washing the plate. He keeps on hugging me even after I finish washing. He is a lot clingy since a few days. He randomly comes and hugs me and kisses me. I'm not complaining. I know I'm going to miss him a lot from tomorrow. 

"Yoongi hyung, let me go help Jungkook. He's waiting," I say. He leaves a groan and removes his hands from my waist. I quickly place the plate in the rack and go to the living room where Jungkook was impatiently waiting for me. 

Yoongi hyung sits and stares at me as I help Jungkook with his work. Once it is over, we go back to Yoongi hyung's room and start packing the rest of his stuff.