31. I can't read him

Although I asked Jungkook to wait for me in the parking lot, he comes searching for me in direction of the biology class. I meet him just below the stairs.

"Are you okay? Let me hold your bag." He says proceeding to grab my bag from my shoulder.

"I'm fine, Kook," I let out a sigh and he frowns at me. "What?" I ask.

"Are you worried about something? Why you look so tensed."

"I'm just tired. That's all," I reply.

"Tired after receiving all the attention??"

"Kinda.." I mumble.

"Hmm..no wonder you've a head ache. You might be going crazy now that all the girls and guys in the school are going crazy over you," he chuckles.

My heart skips a beat. "Guys?? What do you mean?"

"I mean Kai. He hasn't taken his eyes off of you the whole English hour."

"What the fuck! Really? I thought he just wanted to join us in game making." I utter in surprise.

"No, no, he got a huge crush on you! Even bigger than Seulgi. How come you never see anything, Jimin shi?"

Oh c'mon who is talking. He couldn't figure out Min Yoongi was obsessed over him for almost a year. Should I tell him that? He isn't gonna believe me even if I tell him. And what evidence am I gonna give him in order to prove it? I guess, I better keep my mouth shut about the matter. Anyway it's over.

And I think I should just figure out ways to protect myself from Yoongi now that he seems to have placed me in Jungkook's previous position. Although I'm still not sure about it, I really have this bad gut feeling that I've become the new object of Min Yoongi's obsession. I don't know how to discourage him and save myself.

"Hey, are you thinking about ways to escape that guy?"

What! How did he hear my thoughts?

Jungkook laughs at me as I look at him is surprise. "Just tell Kai you got a girlfriend. Or date Seulgi if you like her. She is a nice girl."

Oh he was talking about Kai.

"Let me see if he's gonna bother me. Maybe it's nothing like you think," I say more to myself.

"Hmm.." Jungkook nods. "I bet he is gonna be a real nuisance. You wait and see."

I feel almost scared at his words.

Soon we reach the parking lot and there is this girl from my History class standing in front of a car with an extremely worried look on her face.

"Hey..what happened Hana? Why are you still standing here?" Jungkook calls out to her.

"Jungkook.." the girl turns and responds, her hands fiddling with her phone. "Look, my car tire got punctured. My Dad is at his office and can't come to pick me up now. I don't know what to do. Have you guys got some mechanics number?"

"Yeah, I've a mechanic's number. Don't worry, I'll ask him to come and check your car. And we can drop you at your home," Jungkook says fishing his phone out of his pocket.

"Oh, thanks, Jungkook. But it will be difficult for you," She says. "So, just please ask the mechanic to come."

"No, it's okay. My home is in the same direction as yours. I'll drop you," Jungkook insists.

"Oh..okay," Hana nods and glances at me. "Then I guess I'll go with you guys."

"Then I'll drop Jimin," I hear a rough voice behind me. I knew without turning whom it belonged to and my heart already starts playing drums.