35. A heated confession vs. A Sweet confession

"So, what are you ordering?" I ask looking up at Yoongi from the menu in my hands. We were now inside the Blue Plate restaurant, three minutes away from the supermarket. 

He frowns at me. "I told you I'm only accompanying you," he says. 

"How can I eat when you are sitting here in front of me without eating?" I ask. 

"Then I'll go and sit in the car," he proceeds to get up but I quickly grab his hands. 

"Let me see what'll happen if you have lunch with me, today," I say and take my hands away. 

He sighs. "Why do you want me to have lunch so much?" 

"Why are you insisting on not having lunch, so much?" 

He leaves yet another sigh and shakes his head before snatching the menu from my hands. 

"I'd order salsa then," he replies, placing the menu aside, making me roll my eyes 

"Sure, you can order salsa along with a Hamburger," I say and wave to the waiter who soon comes up to us. 

Yoongi tries to protest as I order two hamburgers, a plate of French fries and salsa. 

"Only bring one burger, okay?" He says to the waiter as he proceeds to leave. 

"Two!" I say sternly, making the waiter instantly nod to me. 

"One!" Yoongi rolls his eyes at me. 

"Oh, we didn't order any drinks. Two banana milk, please." 

Yoongi's eyes widen in surprise as his mouth closes shut. The waiter nods and walks away while I lean back on my chair and cross my hands over my chest. 

Yoongi immediately averts his gaze to his lap, unable to meet my eyes because of either confusion or shock. 

"You know?" He mutters looking up after a few moments. 

"I know what?" I ask, raising an eyebrow. 

"Nothing.." he shakes his head as if relieved. 

"I know that you were the one placing rose milk in Jungkook's locker for a year." 

His lips part open and his pupils visibly dilate. Then his ears and whole face start to slowly turn red. 

"D..does he know?" He stammers for the first time. 

"No," I reply. 

He presses his lips together and leans back on the chair. "How did you find out?" 

"You gave me enough clues," I say. 

He doesn't speak. I also don't ask anything further, although I really wanted to ask him what was all his stupid act of pretending to hate Jungkook about. I wanted to call him an idiot but I keep silent for now. 

Our lunch arrives soon after. He immediately starts munching on his burger, keeping his gaze only on his plate. I could see he was embarrassed after knowing I know his secret and he somehow wanted to leave the place, as soon as possible. The air around us was awkward now but I don't regret what I just did. 

"Can you share the salad?" I ask. He nods in reply and I take the salsa bowl, pouring some of it over my burger. 

"How's the burger?" I ask placing the bowl back. 

"It's good," he replies without looking up. 

"You don't need to finish the whole thing if you can't," I say and take a sip of the banana milk.