Chapter 10. Save me

Jimin's POV

I sat staring at my laptop screen, trying to make a decision about whether to hack our school CCTV camera or not.

For that, I need to first hack into the school website and find the IP adress of the operating system linked to CCTV. It's a bit difficult task and if I get caught, I will get suspended from school or worse I will get arrested for cyber offence.

Do I need to take such a risky move just to erase the silly footage of me correcting Tae's answer sheet code? It's just a code and I won't get anything more than detention if they find out. And if Yoongi doesn't tell anyone, nobody is gonna know. Nevertheless, I already agreed to his deal.

My heart skipped a beat as suddenly my room door clicked open. But then I realised I was just staring at my desktop and I didn't have any of my coding files open. Leaving an inaudible sigh, I turned around to see Tae frowning at me, walking inside.

"What were you doing?" he then asked going to my bed and slumping down.

"Nothing. Just thinking about something," I replied.

" Can't you study something instead of wasting time ?", he asked. I just sighed. "Er..so, why your best friend didn't come to school today?"

Wait ! Did he mean Jungkook? So he actually noticed Jungkook is absent? Woah !

" Best friend ? Who ??", I raised an eyebrow confusedly, as if I didn't understand what he was talking about.

" Jungkook ..", Tae replied blankly.

I chuckled. "He isn't my best friend or anything. But wait ! I thought you hate him. Why you asking about him ?"

"It's not like I care about him or anything. But I think he is the one who keyed Yoongi hyung's car. Maybe that's why he took leave today. I asked you to know whether you know if it's Jungkook who did it.", Tae said sitting up on the bed.

" I don't know.", I replied shrugging my shoulders.

Tae furrowed his eyebrows at me. "You didn't ask him ?"

"Yeah...I asked him about that and he told me he isn't the one who did it. And he told one more thing..."

"What thing?", Tae asked.

"Why do you wanna know ? You don't care, right ?"

" C'mon Jimin..say what's the thing.", Tae said annoyed.

" He said he is changing school.", I lied to see Tae's expression. He was surprised for a second and I saw his eyes widening a little bit. And he fell silent. Jungkook actually didn't say anything like that. I had called him after coming back from school. He told, he took leave today because his cousins and relatives were home and he wanted to spend some time with his them. Currently he is happily watching a movie with his cousins.

" Really ? He is changing school ? Why ?", Tae chuckled after a few seconds.

" Cause he's tired. Tired of Yoongi and You.", I replied. "Do you have any idea how much Yoongi is troubling him ? And now you guys are suspecting him for keying Yoongi's car, right ? Yoongi called and threatened him yesterday. Jungkook's sick of everything. And he was behind you since an year, just to talk to you, right ? Did you let him talk to you once ? Finally he's done. "

" Good thing. I don't need to see his ugly face again.", Tae replied non chalantly. Then he stood up and walked out of my room, shutting the door behind, a little bit harshly.

I didn't go to Tae after that. I lied down on my bed and closed my eyes after turning my lights out. I need to wake up early tomorrow since I have coding class at 4 Am. Hopefully I'll finally finish my classes next month and then I don't have to wake up early anymore.