Telling Sam's Parents

Third Person POV

"So, that's why you two have been acting weird around us?" Quinn asked after Sam and Brenda explained everything."Me and Puck specifically?" The two nodded.

"We're sorry for not telling you sooner guys. We were still in shock and didn't know how to tell you. Especially you, Chord. You're my brother and you should have been one of the first people I told but-"

"Dude, it's alright. Stop apologizing." Chord said and grinned. Sam smiled.

"Sam, Brenda!" Donna called, coming into the living room again.

"Ma'am?"

"I got you an appointment with Dr. Linda at 11 O'clock tomorrow. Do you think your parents would let you stay the night?" She asked Sam.

"It's not like they ever cared before." He answered.

"Okay." She said and went back in the kitchen."Chord, you can stay too!" She yelled. He snorted. Sam stood up.

"I'm gonna go home so we can get some clothes."He said. Chord stood up with him and kissed Mercedes."We'll be back in a few minutes." He kissed Brenda for a few seconds and gave her a small smile, before leaving with his brother. They came in Chord's truck together, Sam's truck at their house. Chord was driving.

"I'm gonna tell them when we get there." Sam said, looking out the window.

"Really? I figured you'd want to wait and tell them with Brenda."

"I would but, I already know there's gonna be a huge fight and I don't want her to go through that."

"I get that. Just know, I'll be there for you two. No matter what happens."

"Thanks man."

"No problem. What are brothers for?" When they go there, Sam sat down with his parents and Chord stood against the wall. The twins were at a friends house.

"Mom, dad, I need to tell you something. Really important."He said it seriously, and Mary laughed.

"You sound like you're about to tell us that we're gonna be grandparents." Her smile faded when he didn't say anything.

"Brenda's pregnant." He said simply. They were quiet for a few seconds, and Dwight blew up.

"How can you be so damn stupid! I thought we raised you better than that!"

"Oh come on! You two had us when you were sixteen! "

"I don't give a damn! You are a disgrace to this family!"His mom shockingly said the last part with him."You either make her get rid of it, or get out." Sam didn't know what to say.

"You expect me to kill my own child, who hasn't even been born yet, just so I can stay here? What the hell is wrong with you?" He exclaimed." It's your grandchild!"

"It's not our grandchild."His mom said harshly.

"And you're not my fucking parents." He stomped up the stairs, Chord following closely behind, and they went to their room, and they both started throwing stuff into a bag.

"What are you doing?" Sam asked Chord, not looking at him.

"I'm not living here either. I told you, I'm sticking with you." Sam looked at him for a few seconds, and nodded. They took their stuff and left, but not before hearing Dwight say,

"You have until next Friday to get your shit, or we're burning it." Chord drove his truck, and Sam drove his. Everyone knew something was wrong when they got back, because Sam was fidgeting, and biting his lip. Donna was now in the living room, along with everyone else.

"Sam, what's wrong?" Brenda asked.

"I told them. I told them and we had a huge fight."

"What did they say?"

"They said that I'm stupid and that I'm a disgrace to the family."

"Sam, that's not true and you know it." Brenda said, taking his hand.

"What else did they say dude?" Puck asked.

"They said that if I wanted to stay, I'd have-"He paused."I'd have to make you have an abortion, So I left." They gasped."We might've made a mistake, but I'm not killing my own kid."Brenda wrapped her arms around him and he wrapped his arms around her waist, and buried his face in her hair.

"What does Chord have to do with this?"

"I left too. I'm not staying there anymore. Especially after today."