Gender Reveal Part 1

Monday, October 29th, 2014

21.1 weeks

Monday morning, they didn't have school Monday or Tuesday, the glee kids made their way to Sam and Brenda's house. They hadn't been there since Friday night, and they never knew what happened between Sam and Brenda and they never told them. The only person up, was Chord. Donna was at work, and Sam and Brenda were no wear to be found. They were there for about an hour until they heard a giggling Brenda and a laughing Sam coming up the stairs from the basement.

"Stop tickling me! I'm gonna have to pee again!" She squealed. He chuckled and stopped. They had on clothes that seemed like they were getting ready to go somewhere. They stopped when they saw everyone in there.

"Oh, looks like they're talking again." Puck said. Sam glared at him, but didn't say a word to him. So did Brenda."Why is everyone mad at me?" He asked, and everyone just thumped him on the head.

"Where are you two going?" Rachel asked.

"Doctor's appointment. We find out the gender today." Brenda answered.

"Are we still doing the thingy we were talking about yesterday?" Mercedes asked. Brenda nodded. Everyone, including Sam, was confused.

"Mercedes will fill y'all in. We have to go so we don't be late." She said and they left. Sam drove while Brenda explained it to him.

"You remember a few months ago we were talking about how we were going to reveal whether or not it's a boy or girl?" She asked." Where we have Renee put the gender in an envelope and give it to us, and we give it to Mercedes and she has a cake made with the cake being blue or pink when we cut into it." He nodded.

"I like that idea." He said. She grinned at him cutely which caused him to laugh."I hope that if it's a girl, she does that same thing you do." She looked at him.

"What?"

"Grin at me like that." He answered, kissing her hand. She blushed and smiled. When they got there, they had to wait about 20 minutes before her name was called back.

"It's nice to see you again, Sam." Renee said, smiling at him. He smiled shyly."Step up on the scale." She told Brenda."Five more pounds, which is great!" She said, and led them to the ultrasound room. Brenda lied down on the bed and Sam sat beside her.

"Just four more months, are you getting excited?" Renee asked. They nodded. They listened to the heart beat first and Sam almost cried, then she did the ultrasound. She moved the wand over Brenda's belly for a few seconds, and smiled."Looks like baby isn't ashamed to show their goodies." She said happily.

"Like daddy." Brenda mumbled.

"That was your brothers fault, not mine." Sam mumbled back, even though Renee heard it all.

"Not trying to be nosy, I'm just curious. What do you mean?" She asked.

"When m brother found out that I'm pregnant, he kicked Sam in the nuts. He was insanely bruised down there for a month. He had to go to the doctor." Brenda answered. Sam shivered visibly, remembering it." He couldn't get off the floor for four hours."

"Really? Wow, I know that had to hurt." He looked at her like 'You're a woman, you don't have a penis. You don't know how it felt.' Brenda snorted."Okay so, do you want to find out the gender?"

"No, no, we're having this gender reveal party tomorrow...." Brenda explained it to her.

"Oh that's adorable!" She wrote it down on a piece of paper and put it in an envelope, putting a few pieces of tape to hold it. She handed it to Brenda and smiled."Congratulations on the gender by the way." She said as they

left. Before they went home, they got something to eat and went to the mall so Brenda could get some more maternity clothes.