Visitors

"Okay."She started,"Why don't you go get everyone? I'm sure they're dying to meet her."She finished. He pouted playfully and kissed her cheek and the baby's head lightly.

"I'll be back in a few minutes with everyone."He left the room, unable to keep the smile off of his face. Everyone was in the waiting room, and they stood up when they saw him walking towards the waiting room.

"So?" Finn asked. Sam's smile got even bigger.

"I'm a dad!" The guys just congratulated him, but the girls, his brother, Kurt and Blaine hugged him."You guys can come back and see them, but you have to be quiet." He said. They followed him and Rachel asked,

"Who does she look like?"

"Me. Brenda said that she looks like me. She has a lot of hair, blond and curly."Rachel awe'd.

"Have you held her yet dude?" Artie asked.

"Sadly, no. My hand has lost all feeling in it, and like I told Brenda, I'd probably drop her." They laughed quietly. He knocked lightly on the door an opened it, smiling at Brenda. Everyone surrounded the bed, and Brenda turned her body around slightly so everyone could see her.

"Sam was right, she looks just like him!" Rachel exclaimed quietly, which resulted in the new parents smiling from ear to ear.

"Who wants to hold her?" Brenda asked. Everyone raised their hands, wanting to.

"Okay, baby, Uncle Chord gets to hold you first!" Brenda said, smiling and kissing the baby's forehead. He gently took the baby from her arms. He smiled down at the baby, who hadn't opened her eyes yet.

"She's beautiful guys. She has a lot of hair." The two nodded. Sam took the camera and took pictures of everyone holding her. When the girls held her, they ended up crying. Eventually, after everyone held her, Santana had her last, and she said,

"Well, since it seems that you're hand seems to have it's feeling back, you finally get to hold her!" Sam smiled nervously.He was stalling holding her because of how nervous he was, but as soon as Santana gave the baby to him, the nerves went away. She was warm and wiggly. She started waving her tiny fists around and making baby sounds. It was the first time any of them heard her make a sound since she was born. He was smiling, and he teared up, reaching over to kiss Brenda. The girls were either taking pictures or videos. Sam looked back down at her and suddenly, her eyes were open.He was looking into eyes that matched his own. She stared up at him and her cooing got louder, and it looked like she was trying to smile at him. His mouth dropped open slightly, shocked. Everyone watched as he pretty much had a staring contest with her. She got quiet for a few seconds. He looked at Brenda.

"She has huge eyes."He said. He stood up slowly, definitely trying not to drop her, and sat on the edge of the bed. Brenda sat up and put a hand on one of his shoulders, her chin on the other. She was looking over his shoulder at the baby. When she saw Brenda, she started cooing again.

"She's even more beautiful."She said, running one of her fingers across her bottom lip, which looked very much like her fathers. He laughed. She somehow managed to find his finger and gripped it tightly.

"So..."Tina started.

"Everyone has been dying to know what baby Evans full name is."Mike finished. Sam and Brenda looked at them, than at each other. They said at the same time,

"Brooklyn Harmony Evans."

"That's so cute! Brooklyn Harmony."Kurt said. A few minutes later, Renee came in.

"Hey guys, how're you feeling Brenda?"

"Alright. I'm tired and I'm starting to get the feeling back in my legs."

"Good. So no pain at all?" She shook her head."Great. I know you guys don't want to let her go, but I want to take her to the nursery so the nurses in there can clean her up a bit more, weigh her, measure her, give her all the tests she needs."The two nodded, not wanting her to have to leave, but Sam handed her to Renee."I'll have her back in about an hour, and by then she'll probably be hungry, so you can feed her." They nodded. After a little while, the girls asking about the pain and Sam adding that 'she wanted to cut my penis off at some point', which made everyone start laughing. Once again, Renee came in.

"Um, Sam?" He looked at her."There are two very adorable children who look like you and their parents wanting to come visit."She said."I'm assuming they're your parents?"

"Hell yeah." He got up and walked out of the room. They were standing a few feet away from the room. Stacy and Stevie got even more excited when they saw him, and ran to him, exclaiming,

"Sammy!" When they reached him, he picked them both up in a giant hug. He hadn't seen them in months. He put them down and grabbed their hands.

"Stay here." He told Dwight and Mary. He took the twins into the room, where they hugged Brenda then wouldn't let go of Chord. He went back out to his parents and crossed his arms, standing in front of them.

"Why're you here?" He asked harshly. They were both just staring at him with wide eyes.

"Wow...You-You've changed a lot Sam."His mom said. It was true. He'd gotten a lot taller and muscular since the last time she saw him, which was that day in the grocery store when he bagged her groceries. He's gotten muscular from all of his work at Southco.

"Yeah, whatever. What are you doing here?" He asked again.

"We wanted to come see you, Brenda, and the baby-"Dwight started to say.

"Oh don't give me that crap! You kicked me out just because I wouldn't make her 'get rid' of our daughter."He said angrily.

"It's a girl? We have a granddaughter."

"Oh no you don't. You said it yourself that day that she wasn't your grandchild. You seriously don't remember it?"

"Sam, we came here to apologize. We've been wanting to for a long time now, and we didn't know how to approach you with it. We were mad when you told us, in shock. We didn't really mean it."Dwight said.

"You seriously think I'm going to forgive you like that?"

"Sam, we know what you've been through-"

"No, you don't. When you got pregnant with me and Chord, did grandma and grandpa Stone kick you out?" He asked his mom.

"No."

"And did grandma and grandpa Evans kick you out when you told them?" He asked his dad.

"No."

"Exactly. You don't know what I've been through. You don't know how much it hurt me when you kicked me out. And Chord? He didn't even care. He'd rather be on my side than yours. He's helped us out more than you can even think. I cried for hours. I wished that I would have had the support of my own parents, but of course, that didn't happen. And when I got shot, you weren't there! You have no idea, not one, how much I wanted my parents there with me. And now, I have a beautiful daughter, and gorgeous fiance'. I should actually be thanking you, really. Because if it didn't happen, I wouldn't be the man I am today." He finished, and by the end, Mary was crying. Sam had tears in his eyes too. He immediately regretted what he said, despite the fact that they did him wrong, the're still his parents and he loved them, and he never liked making his mom cry."Crap, I'm sorry."He mumbled and took her in his arms. He looked at his dad, who was just standing their awkwardly, watching them. Sam sighed and held one of his arms out and hugged his dad too.

"Sam, please let us make it up to you. We've regretted it since that day."His mom sobbed. After a few seconds they let him go.

"You know how you can make it up?" He asked.

"How? We'll do anything."

"First, you go in there, apologize to Chord and Brenda. It hurt her feelings too, knowing that you wanted us to kill our baby. Then, I'll take you to see her. She's in the nursery right now. And last, I want you to be in her life."

"Of course."They nodded frantically.

"Alright, come on."He said, and motioned for them to follow him. Everyone stared at them. They apologized to both Chord and Brenda thousands of times, and they both started crying again. They hugged them and forgave them, but Sam hadn't completely forgiven them yet.