Engaged

NINE THIRTY A.M

He woke up thirty minutes later, realizing that everyone was in the ro om. He yawned loudly and rubbed his eyes.

"Hey y'all."He said, his voice still sounding sleepy, although he wasn't really tired any more. He just had to pee. Badly. They greeted him and he got up, once again stretching."Is anyone in the bathroom?" He asked. They shook their heads no. He went and peed, washed his hands and face. Brenda had moved back to the bed with the help of Chord, so he sat in the chair beside her bed.

"Hey San?" He asked. She looked at him as if waiting on him to ask his question."Will you step out in the hall with me for minute?" She nodded and stood up, kissing Brittany on the cheek. Sam did the same with Brenda and she smiled, then started talking to the girls, Kurt and Blaine again.

"Is something wrong?" Santana asked. He shut the door behind them.

"Nah, everything's alright. I just wanted to know if you by any chance grabbed that pink present bag that was beside the baby bag in the closet?" She grinned up at him and nodded."Now, do you have any idea what that might be?"

"I may or may not have peeked in it. When are you gonna do it?" She asked. He chuckled.

"When we go back in there. Where'd you put the bag?" He asked as they walked back in.

"In that little closet right there."She asnwered, pointing at it. He opened it, and picked up the little gift bag, and shut the door again. He turned so that his back was away from everyone and took the little box out, putting it in his pocket. He closed it again, and sat beside her bed again, putting the bag in her lap.

"What is this?" She asked, peeking in it, only to see a bunch of pink frilly paper hiding whatever was in it.

"Open it."He said smiling. She raised an eyebrow, but did anyway. She started pulling all the paper out. He whispered to Rachel,

"You might want to get this on video." She immediately tool out her phone and started recording.

"God Sam, how much paper did you put in here?"She mumbled, taking the last piece out and throwing at his head, in which he ducked and it smacked Artie in the face."Sorry Artie."

"No problem. It's paper, it didn't hurt." He said nonchalantly. She suck her tongue out at him and everyone laughed. She picked up a small, pink onsie, not knowing that it was backwards. She looked at Sam confused.

"Turn it around." He said. She did, and gasped. The front of the onsie said' Will You Marry My Daddy?' She looked at Sam with tears in her eyes. He took the ring out of his pocket, and held it up to her."Will you marry me?" He asked this time. She nodded, unable to say anything due to the tears running down her face. He smiled and kissed her while everyone cheered quietly for them. He put the ring on her left ring finger and she admired it. She showed it to everyone and the girls and Kurt started gushing over it. After a few seconds, Brenda's smiled faded for a few seconds.

"I'm still happy, despite the fact that I just had a really bad contraction." She said, pretty much through her teeth. Sam gave her his hand and she squeezed it."I'm good now." She smiled brightly at him and he laughed. A little while later, Renee came in to check her dilation.

"You're up to five centimeters dilated. That's great! Half way through!" She said happily. "And is that an engagement ring I see?"She asked. Brenda smiled and held up the onsie,showing her what it said."Okay, that has to be the most adorable thing! Congratulations you two!" She left again, after filling her in on everything with the epidural, saying that she could have the epidural with in the next hour and a half.

"So, have you two thought about any names?" Rachel asked, almost giddly. Brenda laughed.

"Yeah. Not much though. We really need to figure out a name."

"Ohh I know!" Brittany exclaimed. Everyone looked at her." Lord Tubbington!" Sam glanced at Brenda who was trying not to laugh.

"Um, thanks for the suggestion, Britt, but we need baby girl names."He said. She frowned, but then smiled.

"What about Brooklyn?" She asked. They thought about it for a few seconds.

"I actually do like that name."Sam said, and Brenda nodded in agreement. Everyone started suggesting names, mainly the girls, but at some point, after talking about names, Puck said to name her after Finn, 'Finnessa', which made everyone laugh. Then he suggested Harmony, which they also liked.

"Is she going to have Sam's last name?" Brittany asked.

"Um, yeah." Brenda said, as if she was supposed to know. She actually was supposed to know anyway.

"Pa is on his way here from South Carolina." Donna told Brenda. She smiled.

"Awesome! I can't wait to see the old fart!" Everyone laughed.