Beth's Back!

When the girls and Kurt got back to Quinn's house, they saw Sam and Puck rolling in the grass, the other guys just standing there and watching.

"What the hell?" Brenda and Quinn yelled. Sam and Puck stopped and looked at them.

"They're just wrestling, chill." Finn said.

"Don't tell me to chill." Brenda said, smacking his arm."You two, get your asses up now." She said, glaring at them. She and Quinn crossed their arms.

"Why the hell have you been fighting?" Quinn demanded. The two boys stood in front of them, looking down guiltily. Brenda snapped her fingers in front of Sam's face and he looked at her.

"Really? You're gonna tell us what the hell's been going on, whether you like it or not. Liz called me and said that Puck poured a can of paint on your head and you punched him. I mean, seriously? And then we get back here and you're both covered in paint and out here wrestling?"

"We were just play wrestling-" Puck said.

"Uh uh, shut up. I swear to god, if either of you got paint all over my house, then I'll beat your asses myself." Quinn said and stormed in the house. Puck followed her and Brenda looked at Sam. She punched him in the arm.

"Hey!"

"Why'd you have to punch him?" Sam scoffed.

"So you're siding with them? He poured a damn can of paint on my head and I'm here trying to help him."

"I'm not siding with anyone, but you could have hurt him."

"And I don't care. If, say Santana, poured a can of paint over your head, what would you do? Huh?" Brenda looked down.

"I'd probably punch her."

"No, knowing you, you'd beat the literal shit out of her because you love your hair." Brenda smiled slightly."And it's gonna take forever to get all this paint out of my head. Brook might as well just grow up thinking her dad has pink hair now." Brenda laughed.

"Why was he covered in paint too though?"

"Well, I'd accidentally flicked paint on him and he slapped me across the face with his paint brush and I did the same, then he poured a can of it on me and then I punched him. I came out here and sat on the porch and everyone else followed me, wondering what happened because they were all downstairs doing nothing. Puck came out, stood in front of me, and poured the can of paint in his hands on himself."

"Then what happened."

"I tackled him and we started play wrestling and then you girls showed up and here we are."

"Did you at least get anything done?"

"Oh yeah, I finished with her name since I outlined it and already started painting yesterday." He said, shrugging."The guys got some of the furniture put together but they're idiots so I'm gonna come over again tomorrow and put everything together." He said. Brenda nodded.

"I'd kiss you but your kinda covered in paint, so, I'll wait til we get home."

"Sam!" Quinn yelled from inside the house. The look on Sam's face had everyone laughing. Quinn walked back outside with Puck following her. She crossed her arms and Puck tossed him a wet rag, whereas he began wiping his face."There's no way in hell that you painted that yourself." She said.

"What?" Finn asked stupidly.

"Beth's name and Tinkerbell over the top of it." She said, rolling her eyes at him.

"I did." Sam said, looking at her.

"He did. I watched him draw it and then paint it." Puck said. She raised an eyebrow at him.