~01~

•When you have to wake up everyday•

                    Shuting the alarm and going back to sleep for 10 minutes more every morning is my habit. Have you ever woken up in the morning and felt like not waking up that day, not take a shower so early, not go to school that day, not seeing humans in general?

No matter what age you are, you always know how annoying it is to wake up everyday in the morning and fight that urge to sleep again. And then again try your best to open your eyes and get ready to leave your bed.

I really don't understand why schools have to be in the morning?

Other than how much I hate waking up in the morning and leaving my bed, my life is pretty much sorted. I have my supporting parents, one boring but good school, above average grades and fun friends.

With the thoughts of what mom must have made for breakfast today and making scenarios of how I'll meet Douglas Booth and fall in love with him, I tried to sleep again wrapping myself with my fluffy blanket.

I woke up to the smell of Pancakes and mapple syrup which mom made for breakfast. Within 15 minutes after finishing my all the pancakes, I was all ready with my loose white t-shirt, and my sky blue skinny jeans. I put a thin line of eyeliner and tied my hair into a messy bun and looked at myself in the mirror. Approving the casual look, I walked out of my bedroom with my bag hanging on my shoulder.

I am not really a fan of dressing up, but I just like to look presentable enough.

"Becca come home early today, I want you to go pick uo some groceries," mom called when I was about to leave.

"But mom, I'm meeting Lisa, Ben and Caleb after so long, we might go hangout together after school," I whined making a fake sad face. I t always works on mom.

She sighed. "Okay! Take care," she said placing a kiss on my forehead.

A new semester is starting today and I'm excited to make a new start. I hope something good happens this semester.

●●●

Liked it?
Make sure to tell me about it in the comments.

Please Vote and Comment.

Follow me on Instagram :
vidhi4996