Chapter 49

"Evan?", I said looking at him surprised.

"I came to pick you up.", he said. He wasn't looking at me, he was looking at Ashton. If looks could kill, Ashton would have been dead literally.

I looked at Ashton, and Ashton was looking at Evan too, but he rather looked nervous.

"Ummm.. I.. umm.. just give me 10 minutes Evan, I'll get ready..", I said nervously gesturing Evan to sit and wait for me.

Shit how could I forget about the date.

"Ashton, I'll talk to you later... maybe tomorrow..?", I told Ashton.

"Ohh.. okay..", Ashton said looking at me.

"No wait.", Evan said.

"Evan??", I said looking at Evan with a confused look.

"I think I am the one who should leave. You both are clearly busy right now.", he said looking at me and Ashton.

"No..", I started but before I could explain him anything.. he left.

Evan left.

Shit!

I hope he has not misunderstood the situation.

Oh my god.. what am I going to do.

I need to talk to him!

●●●

I and Ashton followed Evan outside the house.

"Evan please wait...", I said following behind him but Evan wouldn't stop.

I ran behind him and held his arm to stop him.

"Evan!", I half shouted and went and stood in front of him.

"What is your problem? Why are you leaving?", I asked him throwing my hands in air.

He didn't answer and started walking again.

I stopped him again.

"Evan.. what happened? Will you tell me?", I asked him.

He looked at me first and then at Ashton who was standing at some distance.

Oh god.. he was thinking that I and Ashton maybe were.. oh no..

"Evan.. it's not what you think..", I told Evan.

"You were hugging that bastard. Weren't you? I fought with that jerk .. for you.. and here I see that you are catching up with him?", Evan said and he looked hurt.

"No.. Evan.. you are misunderstanding.. but let me explain.", I told him.

"Becca.. I don't want to listen to you. Please let me go. Leave me alone.", Evan said and sat in his car and left.

I tried to stop him but he didn't listen to me.

"Becca, let him go. He is angry right now. Talk to him later about it.", Ashton said from behind me.

I turned to look at him and nodded.

"I am sorry Becca.. because of me.. all this..", Ashton said.

"No... Ashton it's not your fault. It is a misunderstanding.. I'll talk to him later.", I said wiping a tear from my cheek.

"I.. I should leave.", Ashton said and I nodded.

●●●

Short and quick updates on your way people. ❤