Chapter 36

"So, I hope we are good?", I asked Evan, when we parked in the school's parking.

Yesterday was amazing.

I had confessed and Evan also told me how he feels. He doesn't feel the same about me but he is an amazing person, I am glad I have him as a friend.

Evan is going through a lot.

Evan said I am special to him. But as a special friend.

I was nervous. I don't know how it would feel tobbe around him now that he knows that I like him.

Evan shifted. in his seat, facing me and looking into my eyes. He put his hand on my cheeck and carressed it.

His touch.
Ohh, it passed chills in my body.
I had goosebumps.

"Becca, we are better than just good. Nothing will change what we had. I don't know how to handle this situation, I don't know what I feel but I'll make sure that I don't hurt your feelings. I promise.", he said and smiled.

I smiled and nodded.

We got down from the car and started walking towards the school.

Evan extended his elbow and grinned.

I raised my brows.

What was he doing?
Extending an elbow?
Should I take it?

"What are thinking Becca?", he asked.

"Umm... ", I looked at his extended elbow.

"Ohh.. confused?
So there is this girl who is very special to me and she said she likes me. I am not really able to reciprocate her feelings, but I am willing to take efforts.", he said still smiling.

"Evan..", I exclaimed.

I was shocked.

He is willing to take efforts?

"Becca, don't over think. You are special. And I am going to make you feel the same.", he said and extended his elbow again.

I simply smiled.

"So now shall we?", he asked.

"We shall", I said grinning and closed my hand around his arm.

It felt so perfect like this.

We started walking towards the school building again before we heard a female voice.

"Hey Evan!", I heard a girly voice from behind us.

We turned to see who it was.

It was Linda.
Linda was one in the cheer leading team with Lisa.
She was thin, with tall figure and gorgeous skin and was currently walking in our direction.

She was blushed, when she looked at Evan.

Blushing?
Evan has that effect on a lot of girls!

"Heyy Linda.", he said and Linda blushed again.

God!
Girls this days !

"Umm.. I was wondering if you... if you can go to prom with me?", Linda said.

Whatt???!!
Linda is asking Evan to be his date.

I felt a little wierd in my stomach.

I tightened by grip around Evan's arm.

Evan suddenly looked at his arm and smiled. I think he noticed that I tightened my grip. He leaned towards me.