Chapter 44

I woke up with the sound of my alarm. I sat up on my bed and hugged my knees and looked outside the window of room thinking about what happened yesterday.

Evan had confessed that he liked me too. That he feels the same about me. I touched my lips and a smile appeared on them as I thought about the kiss yesterday.

I smiled again and got off my bed. Time to go to school.

I took a shower and wore my navy blue top pairing them with white shorts. I got ready after putting a little eyeliner and tieing my hair into a pony. I packed my bag and was ready to leave my room after I wore my matching flats. When I was just leaving my room, I stopped to take a last look at myself in the mirror to see if I looked good.

Lisa told me that she was going to pick me up today.

I walked down the steps and saw that Lisa was already sitting on the dinning having the breakfast and chatting with mom.

"Hie Mom", I said walking upto her and giving her a kiss on her cheek and hugging her.

"Someone is in a very good mood today.", my mom said raising a brow.

"Ya, maybe something happened yesterday, right Becca?", Lisa said sheepishly in a teasing manner.

She knew that I met Evan yesterday. And she surely can read my face.

I grabbed an apple from the kitchen and walked out of the kitchen waving a bye to mom.

"Come on Lisa, we'll be late.", O said dragging Lisa out of the kitchen as well.

"Calm down lady. What's up with the extra cheerful mood today?", Lisa asked me while walking towards the car.

"It's nothing. Why can't I be happy without any reason?", I said looking away and sitting in the passenger seat of Lisa's car.

Lisa took the driver's seat and gave me a suspicious look before starting the car.

"Becca? What happened yesterday?You better tell me.", she said looking in front.

"What? Nothing happened.", I said outside the window and hiding my blush.

"Beccaaa?", she said raising a brow.

She knew me so well to believe that nothing happened.

"Okay fine. Yes something happened.", I said and huffed, turning myself in seat so that now I was facing her.

"Details.", she said asking me to continue.

"So when I reached there yesterday, he had fever. I was at his place till dinner to take care of him.", I stopped.

"And?"

I sighed and continued.

"We had some arguments but now everything is fine.", I said.

"I don't think this is the reason enough to you to blush profusely.", Lisa asked suspiciously.

"Umm.. we may have also comfessed to each other that we like other as well.", I said nervously.

Lisa stopped the car suddenly.

"What?", Lisa asked.

"Umm.. ya.. Evan likes me. And I like him too.", I said nervously.

Lisa suddenly englufed me into a hug.

"Oh my god Becca, I am so happy for you. Finally you guys realised.", Lisa said and I blushed.

Lisa started to drive again.

"So finally my best friend has boyfriend. Oh my god, we will go on double dates. Oh no.. triple dates. Caleb and Reed as well.", she said grinning like mad.