Chapter 12

•CHAPTER 12•

•Became a Jerk Again?•  

Caleb said he would pick me up from my home early evening. Today, we had decided to go to hospital meet Ben.  

After a drive of half an hour and the discussion about the new girl with Caleb we had finally reached hospital.

As soon as Lisa saw us, she came and hugged us.

"Hey guys, thank god you guys came, Bennett wanted me to leave, but I didn't want to leave him alone. But now that you guys are here, I can go.", she said.

"Ya sure Lis, you go, we are here don't worry.", Caleb told her.

"I'll be back in an hour or two, okay?"

"Ya sure."

She hugged us again, said good bye and left from the hospital.

We headed towards his room.

Ben's room was a private room. Mrs.Carter was adamant about Ben having a private room. Something about Ben's safety and all.

Rich people and their tantrums !

"Heyy you guys !", Ben greeted.

His room was slightly bigger than other rooms, the walls were painted white obviously , it had a television that Ben was currently watching , a large window, two sofas and....

When I was taking in the environment of the room, I saw Evan sitting on the sofa, with his head down and he was busy checking his phone I guess.

As soon as I saw Evan, a smile appeared on my face.

Last night was an interesting night, memories of last night filled my mind and a smile appeared on my face. 

"Heyy Ben, and.. ummm.. Hie Evan?", I said.

Evan didn't even look at me. He just waved. Yes, he just waved and didn't say anything, didn't even look at me.

What's wrong?

"How are you now dude?", Caleb asked Ben.

"I am okay, just this hand hurts", he said pointing to his fractured hand.

"Take care Ben, we miss you.", I told him and went and gave him a hug.

"Thanks Becca.", He said.

Caleb and Ben then got into some conversation about a football game and Caleb animatedly started talking about gossips in school and I rolled my eyes. The one who said boys don't gossip, had definitely not met Caleb and Ben.

Meantime, I looked at Evan.

I was with him yesterday, and he was well... okay.

He was fine when he dropped me home. But today? He didn't even look at me.

He didn't even say a hie.

What is up with this guy???

I decided to ignore his presence.

"Beccaa? Are you listening?" , Ben said and I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Yes, oh sorry, I was just thinking about something... so what were you saying?", I told Ben.

"Lisa is taking an off for a week, So I want you to be with Evan and take him to the school because he is unaware of the routes here and also because he is with you in most of the classes, it'll be good if he has company!", he said.

"What? Why me? Why can't Caleb do that?", I asked Ben.

"Caleb says that he has some mission to accomplish which includes some new girl and geez..", he said and gave Caleb a high five.

"Please Becca?", Ben said again making a puppy dog face.

He is such a cute and sweet guy, how can someone even say a no to him. No wonder Lisa loves him so much.

"Fine !", I sighed.

I looked at Evan and he was still not paying attention to the conversation. This jerk isn't even talking to me but I am expected to be with him in school.

Why?!!

And he is such a.. such a... Jerk !

Tomorrow is going to be a great day. Note the sarcasm please !

●●●

Heyyy :D

I know the chapter was small and boring but I want to update faster.

Bear with me..
Continue reading.

Please vote and comment.

Love ya :D