Chapter 21

"Tell me something about you?", Evan asked.

We were sitting in the cafe right now. Evan had found out a new cafe at around 20 minutes from the college. He insisted that we go there walking. On the way, he had held my hand and it did not feel awkward.

His fingers were perfectly intertwined with mine. This felt comfortable.

The cafe was small and cozy. We took a seat at far corner of the cafe on the table of two.

"What do you want to know", I asked him smiling.

"Anything, anything about you. I want to know you.", he said simply.

"Why ? What makes you so interested in me.", I said leaning forward and placing my elbows on the table and my right hand on my chin. I wanted to tease him.

He was speechless.
He was shocked that I was acting playful.

His expression then changed.
He mirrored my posture. Even he leaned forward and placed his elbows on the table and his right hand supporting his chin. Hint of smile on his face but still intense.

His face was literally 4 inches away from mine. I could smell his minty breath. Mesmerizing.

"You are different. Good different. This difeerent interests me!", he said. His eyes were playful but his face was intense.

I could feel butterflies in my stomach.
I turned crimson.
I blushed.

"Is someone blushing?", he asked touching my nose with his index finger.

I immediately looked away.
I could feel his gaze on me and that he was grinning.

"Ohh, so I can make Becca Wilson blush!", he said still grinning.

"Blush and me? Psshh.. please ! I don"t blush! Too girly !", I denied.

"You are girly.", he said.

"I am not."

"You are.", He was teasing me.

"Huh!", I got angry.

Why does he keep teasing me ?
I pretended to stay angry. I was enjoying his attention. I never felt like this before.

"You want to order something with tea?", he asked me.

I ignored.

"You want something to eat?", he asked again.

I ignored.

Woah Becca, you are a good actor!

"Oh, so someone is angry?", he raised his left eye-brow.

I ignored. I was supressing my smile. My inner self was actually dancing but I pretended to ignore.

He had teasing smile on his face.

So to get my attention, he started poking me.

Poke.
I didn't respond.

Poke.

Poke.

Poke.

"Oh come on Becca, I was just teasing you. Please talk to me?", he said. This time sounding oretty convincing.

"Say sorry!"

"No, I don't say sorry !", he immediately denied to apologize.

What is it with him not saying sorry? He never says sorry. I wonder why!

"Fine then I am not going to talk.", I said folding my hand against my chest.

"Come on Becca, please?", he pleaded.