Chapter 15

CHAPTER 15•
•Making a New friend•

                 I woke up to the Sound of my stupid alarm. I was not in a mood to get up today and go to school because I couldn't sleep properly last night.

           I was going to fall asleep again but then after spending around 10 more minutes debating whether to get up or not , I finally decided to get up.

I should not miss my studies because of one stupid dick head.

Right?

I took a shower and walked towards my closet and stood in front of it trying to decide on what to wear.

          I finally decided on wearing a pair of light blue washed skinny jeans and a top that had the front cropped and the back was a bit longer. It was white with 'We are young' written on it. I put on my low cut converse to top it all.

           Just then I heard Lisa calling me from her car. As Ben wasn't allowed to drive just yet, Lisa's driver was supposed to drop us to school today.

           When we got to my locker, I saw Caleb was already waiting for us there. We walked upto him and smiled.

"Oh god, I missed you guys so much yesterday! ", He said and hugged us.

"Woah Woah Woah Caleb! So much love today? What are you upto ? what do you want? ", I pushed him away and raised my brow and asked him suspiciously.

"Me ? no? Can't I just hug my best friend just like without any reason?", Caleb told me and made a puppy dog face.

             I know him too well to believe him and get fooled by his adorable looking puppy face.

Did I ever mention Caleb was one cute guy as well?

Something is wrong..

Suddenly so much love?

He wants something from me!

I started tickling him.

"Stop! stoopppp!", He said between the tickle attack.

"So tell me, what do you want?", I asked him.

"Ok ok ... So there is this new girl, You remember I told you about?", He said.

"Yaa.. go on!", I said.

"I want you to be friends with her!", He said.

"Why me? ", I asked him.

"Because you are good at studies and you are good at making friends as well!", he said.

"So what?", I said.

"This new girl, Her name is Reed Hemmings. She is a nerd. She is beautiful as well, but overall she is a nerd. She is in your class as well and she would interact only with intelligent people of the class. and you are one of them. If you become her friend, I can get a chance with her. ", He said explaining me.

"No ways!", I said.

"But why?", he asked almost pleading.

"Because you want to talk to her just so that you can win that stupid bet Caleb! ", I told him.

           I am no way going to help him use a girl like this!

"But Becca, It is just a small bet, I'll tell her everything before hand. So there'll be no problem.", Caleb said.

"No Caleb! ", I said and I left angrily.

●●●

"So, Class, We have a new student today. Miss. Hemmings? would you want to introduce yourself to the class? ", Mr.Barney said looking at the girl who was sitting on the first row.

She stood up so that the whole class could see her.

        She had a petite frame. She was beautiful with here blue piercing eyes and waist length long wavy hair. She was wearing denim shorts and a pink top and had a jacket tied around her waist.

         She was overall cute. I think she is the same girl that Caleb was talking about.

"Hello, I am Reed Hemmings, I have moved in from California and I love art, sketching and ya that's it. ", She said with her soft voice and a smile playing on her lips.

This girl looks sweet.

"Good, Miss. Hemmings, you can take your seat now. ", Mr. Barney said and she took her seat again.

"So class, We have already made pairs last week, But we have Miss. Reed joining us from now, and because we have odd number of students now, there'll be one group with three students in it.", Mr. Barney announced.

We all nodded.

"Miss. Wilson and Miss Ray?", Mr. Barney looked at us.

"Yes sir?", I and Lisa asked in unison.

"Miss. Hemmings will be joining you for the project.", he told us.

"Sure sir. ", Lisa said.

"Good, And Miss. Wilson, Lisa is our cheer captain, so she'll be busy with her schedules , but I expect you to show Miss. Hemmings around as she is new here. ", He told me.

"Yes sure sir, I'll love to", I said smiling at Reed.

             The rest of the class went with Mr.Barney solving some equations and chemical reactions.

          When bell rang, I and Lisa stood up from our desk and were about to leave the class when someone called us from behind.

"Lisa? Becca?"

We turned around and saw who was calling us.

It was Reed and she looked nervous.

"Heyy, Reed. Hie I am Becca Wilson. And she is Lisa Ray.", I said smiling at her.

"Heyy..", She smiled.

She looked nervous, she was playing with here fingers and fiddling with the hem of her top. As if she wanted to ask something. I looked at Lisa.

"Reed? Are you okay? Don't be nervous. ", Lisa told her putting a hand around her shoulder.

This is why I love Lisa , She makes everybody feel so comfortable.

"Ya, Lisa just looks scary, she is sweet otherwise.", I said laughing at Lisa as she punched me on my shoulder.

She smiled.

"I just don't have any friends here, and I am really bad with directions, I do not know where my next class is, if you could help me..?", she said.

"Yaa sure", I took her timetable from her hand.

"You next class is with us only Reed. AP English. Come walk with us!", I told Reed.

Her face immediately lit up. She was cute.

                    We walked to the class together. Reed was amazing. On the way, she told us about her house back there in California. And she was funny as well. She was just like us. Simple and Nice. We both liked her.

"Hey Reed, I was wondering if you would like to hangout with us and have lunch with us ?", Lisa asked her.

"Ya that'll be great. We'll introduce you to our other friends as well. ", I told her.

"You are sure that won't be a problem?", Reed asked us.

"Why would that be a problem? We like you. I am sure Caleb and Ben will like you too.", Lisa Told her.

Caleb! Oh gosh! no.

            But Reed is a nice girl, I will make sure Caleb doesn't do anything to her. And also if she'll be around us, I can make sure that Caleb doesn't drag her into that stupid bet of his.

"Great, I'll love to hangout with you guys. ", Reed said.

I think I and Lisa made a new friend today. Reed Hemmings.

●●●

Please Vote And Comment.❤❤❤