Chapter 43

Happy Reading :D

_______________________________________

Do you ever wish for some moments to just freeze in time?

That's exactly how I was feeling.

I finally made up for my mistake and apologized to Evan. It wasn't easy but after a lot of shouting and crying and apologizing, Mr.drama-queen Evan finally gave in.

We ordered Chinese and were currently sitting on the couch and watching tv.

"This chinese tastes like heaven.", Evan said taking a bite of his food.

Cute.

"Ofcourse it will, if you have it after not eating for two days straight.", I laughed.

He picked up a pillow from the couch and threw at me.

"All because of you.", he said looking at the television.

"What how me? I didn't tell you get wet in the rain like a cat rather than coming home!", I said throwing the same pillow at him again which he dodged.

He looked at me with a frown. As if he was trying to figure out something. He just shook his head in response as if waving off whatever he was thinking and took another bite of his chinese.

"What? No response?", I asked.

Still no response.

I huffed and stood up from the couch and headed towards the kitchen to place my dish in the sink.

I heard him walk inside the kitchen when I was washing my hands.

This guy.. urghh..
I dont understand him at all..
Why god why??!

He placed the dish in the sink and walked towards the sink after grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge.

I was still washing my hands, when he came and pushed me a little from the side and I could see a hint of smile on his face as if teasing.

What..?
You are making fun of me?
Fine.. game on.

I pushed him back, placing my hands under the tap even though my hands were clean already, not letting him wash his hands.

He pushed me a little harder this time making me fall on my butt.

What the..

Before I could digest what was happening, I saw him laughing.

Laughing hard, clutching his stomach with one hand and taking the support of the kitchen platform with the other.

This jerk has the nerves to laugh now?

I stood up from and straightened my top and shorts. I was just about to scold him before I noticed how handsome he was looking while laughing.

He looked so happy, child-like.

I smiled at this sight.

I tried my best to hold back my smile, I am supposed to be angry, but right now I just couldn't.

"You are so cute.", he said still laughing and wiping a tear off his eye.

Cute?

He called me cute?

1. I was embarassed because of falling.
2. He just called me cute.

Aren't these reasons enough to make me blush?

I looked away so that he couldn't see that I was blushing, but I think he already caught me.

"Aww.. Little Clumsy Becca is blushing.", he said taking a step in my direction.

"I am not..", I mumbled.

"You so are", he said taking one more step close to me.

I was just some inches away from me, I could smell his scent. His proximity was mesmerizing. It made me blush harder.

"You want to know why I was so upset?", he said and tucked a loose strand of my hair behind my ear and carressed my cheek.

His touch sent shivers in my whole body.

I just nodded in response.

"Because you mean a lot me.", he said holding my face with both his hands.

"I know.", was all I could say.

"I was devasted by the thought that I might not be able to ever face you again. I don't want to loose you.", he said with so much sincerity. I knew he meant what he was saying.

"I don't know how exactly I feel about you Becca, but there is one thing that I know, that I don't want you to leave me. I want to make you happy, as much as you make me happy by being there. I want to be there for you always.", he said with a genuine smile on his face.

"You don't have to.. I don't want to force you into anythi...", I was interrupted before I could complete.

Before I could respond, I could feel his lips on mine.

His lips were so soft, and tasted like cherry and vanilla. It was like crackers bursting all around. Butterflies in my stomach and electricity passing through my body.

That was amazing.
Evan just kissed me?
Oh my god...

I was so happy. I wanted to scream to the world about this feeling.

After the kiss ended, he pulled apart and placed his forhead against mine.

"Evan?", I said and closed my eyes taking in what exactly happened.

"Shh", he said placing a finger on my lips.

I opened my eyes and saw Evan smiling.

"I like you Becca Wilson."

"What?", I said in shock.

What?
Did he just say it?
But he said he didn't want a girl in his life right now.
He wasn't sure about it.

"Yes, you heard it. I like you too Becca. And I want to give US a chance.", he said holding both my hands in his.

"But, you said you weren't ready.", I asked.

"I am. I am ready for what it takes to be with you. I want to be with you no matter what.", he said still smiling.

"Are you sure?", I asked.

He leaned towards me and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Positive.", he said later.

I couldn't believe it.

Evan likes me back?

He noticed that I was in shock, he smiled and engulfed me into a bear hug immediately. I hugged him back wrapping my hand around his waist tightly.

I felt him chuckle at my response but soon even he hugged me tighter.

I want this moment to freeze.
Right here, right now.

_______________________________________

Hey
How have you all been?

Sorry for late update, I was caught with some issues and I just didn't get any inspiration to write.

But better late than never.

Hope you liked it.

Comment and tell me what you are expecting to happen next.

Vote and share. (^_^)

I love you all. ❤