Chapter 6

CHAPTER 6•

When I see Love around me, I want to be loved

        We were waiting outside in the corridoor for the doctors to tell us about Ben's condition.

"He's awake," we heard the nurse say, "You guys can go and meet him," she smiled.

        We let only Lisa go inside first. But considering the naughty kind of friends I and Caleb are, ofcourse we tried to peek in through the door so that we could listen to their conversation.

"Lisa?" Bennett said when he saw Lisa entering the room.

           Bennett was sitting upright leaning against the pillows looking straight at Lisa. He was pale and he had a cut on his eyebrow which looked like an angry red gash against his complexion. And a fractured left hand.

"Have you been crying? Please don't. Look I know you are super upset with me because I was ignkring you, but you know I wanted to make it special and I wanted us to go out today and give you a surprise... please don't be upset, I'll be okay in somedays and the I'll plan it all again and we can.. " Ben looked worried.

"Will you fucking shut up?" Lisa interrupted Ben, "For god's sake will you just keep your mouth shut and let me cry over the fact that you could have died?" Lisa shouted taking a step in Ben's direction.

Bennett's lips curved into an amused smile and we all managed to chuckle at Lisa's sudden outburst.

"This. is. not. amusing." Lisa glared at Ben.

Ben's expression softened as he sensed the worry in Lisa's anger.

"I am sorry, I didn't want today to turn out this way," he whishpered, "I messed up. This accident messed up. It was supposed to be a special day for you Lisa, I wanted to surprise you and gift you and I had planned-" Bennett was cut off when Lisa walked towards Ben and wrapped her arms around his neck.

             "YOU are the most precious gift I have ever had Ben. I love you!" Lisa said hugging him tighter.

"I love you too Lisa," Ben said wrapping his arms around her waist.

I almost felt tears looling up in my eyes. It was so nice to see two people and so much love. They not only loved each other but had also 'Fallen in Love' with each other.

        I wish could fall in love.

"You guys are gonna make me cry!" Caleb pouted.

"Awwww, poor Caleb baby, come here. Give me a hug," I hugged him.

We all laughed at this.

"Bennett, by the way? Who got you here?"

"I think that would be Evan," he said.

"Evan? Who is that?"

"Oh, he is my cousin."

"Where is he?"

Bennett shrugged.

"Anyways? So you guys need coffee?" I asked everyone.

"I want!" Caleb said.

"Me too" Lisa next.

"Alright, I'll be right back with your coffee."

I went to the hospital cafeteria and grabbed 2 cups of coffee.

I just when I was on my way to Ben's room again, I bumped into someone.

Again!!

Third time in one day!

●●●

Please Vote and Comment!