Chapter 47

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing, but like everyday I did not cry myself put of the bed. I was excited for today. I was excited to get ready and go to school today and ofcourse for the obvious reasons. Evan.

I sat on my bed with my blanket still hugging my body, and checked my phone for any messages or calls.

When I swiped the unlock key on my phone, I saw that I had 3 messages, both from Evan.

It immediately brought a smile on my face. I was smiling like a stupid person right now, kissing my phone.

I quickly opened the messages.

'Heyy Good Morning! I know you wouldn't be awake, but I wanted to be the first one who you think about when you wake up so I dropped this message.
P.s. Hope you are not still mad at me. You know I don't say sorry. :P ' - Evan♡

I blushed as I read his first message.
That thought is so cute.
I have never got anyone think about me like this.. not even Ashton..

Dismissing the unwelcomed thought of Ashton, I quickly opened the other text from Evan.

'Wake up sleeping beauty, aren't you dreaming a lot about me' - Evan♡

I almost laughed at this message, he is so full of himself.. but I think I like it.

I opened the third message from him.

'As much as I want to come and pick you up for school today, but I can't. Because of the sprain in my wrist. Stupid wrist!
Come soon.
I am waiting for you at school.' -Evan♡

Aww....

I was so happy..
All this was happening with me after a long time.

I had never had anyone look after me like this. Or even think about me like this.

It was all so new for me.

●●●

"Heyy Becca!", I heard Reed calling me from behind.

I turned to see her walking my way with her bag hanging on her shoulder.

"Heyy Reed", I said and hugged her.

"Why did you come early? I came to see Caleb, but I am wondering who you came to meet..", she said as she wiggled her brow in a teasing manner making me blush.

"Fine. I came to meet Evan. I thought I'd meet him before the school starts so..", I said.

"Awww.. you two are such a cute couple.", she squeaked.

Couple?
That sounded wierd.

"We are not a couple.", I said looking away.

"But you both like each other.", she said.

"So?", I frowned.

"Doesn't that mean you both are couple?", she continued.

"No, we just told each other that we like other. I don't think he is ready for that ", I cleared.

"You mean, he hasn't asked you to be his girlfriend?", she said and I shook my head and I felt a little disappointed in my heart.

"Oohhw.. umm.. you both went on a date?", she asked to which I shook my head again.

"Umm.. how long have you guys realised that you like each other?"