Chapter 4

🍭(Please read : If you are bored and you are literally looking for the actual drama in the story, you can directly skip to Chapter 7. I know it is stupid to tell you this being the writer, but I understand that urge to come to the actual story.)🍭

●●●

•CHAPTER 4•

Helping your stupid friends

         When we entered the classroom, we saw same faces.

        Some students were hanging out near the desks. The nerds were busy reading their books, some jocks were making fun of one the nerds.

     And Mr. Kevin had just entered the class.

    I held Lisa's hand and dragged her to the desk.

       Mr.Kevin's Lecture passed with Lisa whinning.

God this girl is so...
Please remind me why I am best friends with her?

           The bell rang and everybody started leaving the class. I and Lisa stood up and when Lisa was just about to leave the classroom, Andrew, one of our classmates, called from behind.

"Lisa wait..."

I and Lisa turned to face him.

         He took out a note from his pocket and handed it to Lisa and left winking at me.

Ohhh.. part of the plan...

"HEAD TOWARDS YOUR LOCKER AS SOON AS YOU READ THIS " Lisa read it.

        Confusion was evident on her face.
This is so much fun. Yeay.

●●●

      "Who can send me this note?" Lisa asked me while walking out of the classroom.

       "You think this is some stalker?" Lisa made a stupid guess.

"Let's go and check what's up in the locker!" I told her.

"I am afraid! What if it is some crazy freaking stalker? What if this is some crazy prank that those bitches are trying to play on me?"

"Stop being dramatic Lisa! Let us just go and find out, I am anyways not in a mood to attend other classes today. "

        According to the plan, Lisa was supposed to go to the locker alone and I had to sneak out of the school so that she is all alone in the school and I could go and help Bennett with the other Preparations of the other surprise.

       I think Caleb has already managed to sneak out, because he had to go and check the other preparations that Bennett had planned for the evening.

"Lisa wait, I need to go the Girl's room." I tried to make an excuse so that I can sneak out.

"Sure, Lets go the girl's room first, and then we'll both go to the locker and check what's up!"

"No, No, No! You go, Carry on. I'll meet you near your locker in sometime."

"I am no ways going alone there Becca. You have to come with me."