Chapter 3

🍭(I know the last chapter was a little long. But to understand a story, knowing the characters is very important, isn't it?)🍭

●●●

CHAPTER 3•

It's important to look after your friends

         We looked for Ben everywhere, we called him as well, but couldn't find him.

I wonder where this guy is...

I went straight upto my room.

"Aahhhhhhhhh!" I screamed at what I saw in my room when I opened the door.

"What the f*uck are you doing at my place. And in my room?!!" I shouted.

"I... I.. was-" Bennett blabbered scratching the back of his head.

I saw mom entering the room, "Honey, why are you shouting? What happened?" she asked me.

"Nothing, Bennett just tried to scare me with a stupid prank!" I glared at Bennett.

"Bennett tried to pull a PRANK? And that too on YOU?" she asked in mere disbelief.

She knew Ben was such a good boy that he would never ever prank someone. He is like an ideal boy for my mother.

"Do you guys want to eat something? I am preparing some snacks."

"Yes, I am starving!"

"Cool, I'll get them for both of you, enjoy till then.", she said and left both of us alone in the room.

"I am so sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. Your mom was just busy in the kitchen and she asked me to go and wait in the bedroom."

"Forget that. What are you doing here? Where is your phone? And why have you been ignoring us? Do you have any idea how worried we were? And how worried Lisa was for you?" I practically shouted on him.

"I know, I have been doing it intentionally!"

"What? Why?"

"Because I want to surprise her!"

"Huh?" I asked confused.

"So, I think even you forgot, it our anniversary after 2 days. I am planning a huge surprise for her, I want her to feel special."

"You are ignoring her, how is that supposed to make her feel special?"

"I have a plan!"

●●●

2 days later...

"Come on Lisa, why are you being soo difficult?"

"I am not being difficult, I am just not in a mood to go to college."

Confused?

Here I am, in Lisa's room, early in the morning, because she has been whinning about how Bennett has been ignoring her in school and rejecting her calls since last two days.

         She was super upset and didn't want to come to school today. She really has forgotten that it was her anniversary.

Lisa is so stupid.

       Every year she would forget the dates. Lets say my best friend is not good with dates. I have to remind her a week before my birthday so that she remembers to wish me. She forgets Bennett's birthday as well. So forgetting the anniversary isn't a surprise.

       Bennett has been avoiding her. Except of very small "hello"s "bye"s etc. they haven't really spoken to each other. And Bennett has been making excuses like "he has some work before the school and so he wouldn't be able to pick her up".

         Lisa smelled something fishy, but she had no clue about why Bennett was doing that.

        Later that night when Bennett had come to my place, he told me about what he was planning, we decided to involve Caleb in it too. We called him immediately and told him about the whole plan. And today was the day to execute it. But here my best friend was not even ready to come to school.

"Just because of Bennett, you are going to ditch me?", I said pouting.

I made a puppy dog face and tried my best to convince her.

"Alright!", she sighed.

"Come on... fast, dress up and get ready, otherwise we'll be late for the school!"

"Gimme five !" She said and went inside to change and get ready.

I am soo excited. I am expecting to have a great day ahead ! Yayyyy!

●●●

You like my charcters?
I would really like to know your opinions.

Please vote and comment :D

Love you