Chapter 41

Request : It is a long chapter, take a deep breath and read each and every part of it.

I personally love the chapter.

Hope you love it too. ❤❤

Happy Reading :D
______________________________________

I couldn't sleep all night yesterday. I called Evan so many times, but he didn't recieve a single call.

I thought I should go at his place to apologize, but it was raining so heavily last night that I decided to not go out yesterday.

I waited all night, every now and then Evan's face kept coming in front of my eyes, I couldn't even sleep because of that guilt. I had to anyhow talk to Evan.

I reached early to school, I didn't want to miss a second. I had decided that as soon as I'll see Evan, I'll go talk to him and apologize for yesterday.

I was afraid, I don't know why.

I just felt really awkward.

How would he react?

He didn't recieve any of my calls.
It was clear that he was ignoring me, I don't know if he will even forgive me or not if I apologize.

But was it my fault either?
I don't know..

It just didn't feel important anymore to think whose fault it was, I just wanted to talk to Evan.

I decided to wait at the parking of the school.

Around 10 minutes later, I saw Ben's car. Ben and Lisa got down from the car and walked towards me, waving at me with their happy faces.

Ben looked perfectly normal, he was smiling infact. I think Evan did not tell him anything about what happened yesterday.

"Becccaaa...", Lisa said hugging me. I hugged her back and greeted.

"Becca, you came early today?", Ben asked.

"Ya, ummm.. Ben, where is Evan? He didn't come with you? Will he be late today?", I asked him trying to sound as normal as possible.

"Oh.. no.. he won't be coming to school today.", Ben said.

"Why?", I almost immediately asked.

"He came home really late yesterday, all drenched, because of the rains ofcourse. When I was leaving, I knocked at his door, but he said he is sick and won't be coming to school.", he said.

"Sick?", I asked.

"I think, he got cold, because of the rains, I don't know why he was so pissed off yesterday. He didn't even open his door when he told he wasn't coming.", Ben said.

"Is he okay?", I asked concerned.

"I don't know Becca, he didn't even open the door, I told you. And mom isn't home as well. He is a drama queen, only mom can handle him when he is pissed off, but she wasn't home so I decided to not disturb him.", he said laughing.

"But it was raining really heavily last night, what if he is really really sick?", I said.

I felt really bad.
Because of me he was so upset.
He was out all day and probably that is why got all drenched.
I hope he is alright.

I wish I could go and see him right now.

"Is someone concerned for Evan?", Lisa said in a teasing manner.

"Ummm... Ya.. I mean.. ", I was out of words.

"Why don't you go and look yourself?", Lisa said.