Chapter 2

Hie Reader,
Hope you are having a good day.

I want to make this fun.
If you are reading my book, I'd love to know who you are, where you are from and what are your hobbies.
Make sure you tell me about it.
You can leave it in the comment box or you can also send me a private message. I'd love talking to you. ❤❤

●●●

🍭(This chapter is important because it tells everything about Becca's life. Her friends, her life and about Becca herself.)🍭

●●●

CHAPTER 2•

Meet my bestfriends and My life•

Isn't it just strange to walk all alone?

           Mom had some work today so she couldn't drive me to school, which meant I had to walk to school today. Alone.

           When you are walking all alone, you tend to think a lot. Think about your life and about stuff around you.

          When you are walking alone you also notice that one small red post box that always existed but you realise that you never paid attention. 

          While I was walking, I was just wondering how my next semester would turn out to be...

Usual?

         People often tell me that my life is perfect. I have always been everyone's favourite. I am not really "famous" type but I am not even unpopular.

            I, Becca Wilson, am just one more girl around in the class, who occasionally answers some questions that the professors ask.

            After walking for what felt like years, here I am, standing in front of my school, Velmont High. Taking in the environment, the brick walls covered with some posters of events going on in the school and then the trees, the large patch of green spread around, I was standing in front of my school.

             I sighed, plastered a smile on my face and walked inside the school.

              I believe that if you are happy, things are always going to be good around you as well.

Deep right?

       As I stepped inside the gate, I heard someone calling my name from behind.

         "Beccaaaaaaaaa! Beccaaaaaa! Becca wait!" I turned and found Lisa running towards me.

         Meet Lisa Ray, my best friend and school's head cheerleader. She looks like a clichè head cheer-leader with a perfect body. Tall, elegant, beautiful with her heart shaped face and sparkling eyes, waist long brown wavy hair, and curves at all right places.

         Lisa is one of the populars. And all the guys here are head over heels for her. Guys would do anything to just get her attention, but she just doesn't care. Why? 'Cause my best friend is in love with Bennett.

         Bennett Carter, school's most intelligent guy and also my best friend's boyfriend. They have been dating each other since forever, I think. They are just perfect for each other.

          Bennett is one charming, cool, calm, intelligent, sweet and caring person and on the other hand, Lisa is this amazing, fun-loving, adventurous and loud girl.
'Opposites surely attract!'
       Lisa and Ben have been through thick and thin together. I love to see what they have for each other.