Chapter 51

"What accident?" he asked in stern voice but concern evident on his face.

"Ummm.. nothing", I answered nervously.

Evan was so angry on me just some minutes ago but he still came here just because he thought I was not okay.

It was not my fault that he misunderstood the whole situation but I still felt bad.

"Becca? Are you going to answer, you are just going to stand here like a statue?"

"Umm.. uh... nothing.. nothing happened. I was just-"

"What is that smell?" He interrupted.

He walked towards the kitchen following the smell of burnt food.

"What the hell happened here?" he asked looking at the condition of the kitchen.

"Umm... I forgot that I kept the noodles inside the microwave when we were on phone." I answered in a meek tone.

He shook his head and walked outside the kitchen.

"You are leaving?" I asked when I noticed that he was leaving.

"Yes."

"Evan, please don't.."

He stopped in his tracks and turned to face me.

"Becca, take care of yourself and stop doing stupid things when there is no one at home." he said and turned to leave.

I ran and held his hand before he could open the door.

When I held his hand, I felt the stinging pain of the burn again on my fingers and palm and I groaned immediately leaving his hand from my hold.

"Ouuuucccchhhh... Stupid burns..." I cursed under my breathe. I started blowing air with my mouth on my palm.

Evan immediately held both my wrists with his hands and looked at then carefully. He noticed the burns and looked at me with a frown forming on his face. He looked angry which was not a good sign.

"Umm.. I took the container of noodles out of the microwave with my bare hands, in hurry" I explained.

He studied the burns for some moments and shook his head in disappointment. He then dragged me inside the house again and made me sit on the couch.

"They aren't that bad you kno-"

"Shut up!" he said and went upstairs towards my room.

Why did he go to my room?

I saw him coming down with the first aid box in his hand. I then remembered the lotion that mom uses on her hand when she gets these burns while cooking.

Evan sat beside me on the couch and started applying the lotion on my hand gently, being careful not to hurt me.

"Ouuu.. shh.. urgghh" I groaned as ye applied the lotion on my palm first.

"Becca, I know it must be hurting but you will have to apply this," he said not even looking at me.

Evan was applying the lotion on both my hands and blowing air on them simultaneously.

This guy was not even ready to talk to me, but yet he was here taking care of me. What do I call him? Cute or strange?

"Evan?"

"Hmm?"

"I and Ashton were doing nothing.." I said in a serious tone.

"Not right now Becca," he said and continued to apply the lotion.

"No, you have to listen to me, otherwise I won't let you apply it on my hands" I said snatching away my hand from his hold.

"Becca, don't be stupid. Give me your hand," he said.

"I need to talk to you more than I need the lotion. These burns don't hurt as much as you ignoring me does," I said looking right into his eyes.

He looked at me for moments, "Okay fine. Explain." He sighed.

●●●

Please Vote and Comment ❤❤