Chapter 18

•CHAPTER 18•
•To make me feel better?•

"Urghhh.. Who is it? Moommmmmm! Please check who is it? Someone has been ringing the door bell since an hour now!", I groaned and covered my ears with the pillow.

          After my encounter with Ashton and then because of the argument with Evan, I had been really feeling exhausted so I decided to sleep.

The door bell rang again.

What the fuck is wrong?

Where is mom? !!

And who the fuck is this person who is not ready to give up!

The door bell rang once again.

Urghhh...I don't think this person is going to give up any time soon, so I think i'll have to leave my lovely bed and see who is this idiot!

"Commingggg... ", I shouted from inside the house while climbing down the steps.

        "What?!", I shouted, "If someone is not opening the door then you should get it that no one is there inside!", I said as I opened the door.

"But You were there inside! ", the person said in a familiar voice.

I immediately looked up and saw who it was.

Evan?

Why is Evan here?

"Cute shorts by the way!", He said pointing at my spongebob shorts.

           Realisation hit me. I looked at myself and saw that I was in my shorts and t-back. I quickly closed the door, grabbed my jacket and wore it.

I opened the door again.

"You know its rude to shut the door on a guests face, right?", he said grinning widely.

Why was Evan smiling and so normal? I had been so rude to him today.

He should be mad at me.

Why is he here ?

"Oh sorry, but why are you here? ", I asked and checked the time, "And at this time. It's almost dinner time."

"I know, and that is why I am here. ", he said.

"What do you mean?", I asked him in confusion.

"You looked really sad today, I thought I would take you for dinner. You know for a change. You'll feel better.", he said genuinely and looked a little nervous.

Evan wanted to make me feel better? Really?

Why?

"Ohh...That's really nice of you but, Mom must have cooked food for me. I don't think she'll allow.", I told him.

I could see that he was disappointed.

"Ohh.. But you can come in you know, join us for dinner. ", I offered.

"No, It's fine. I should leave.", He said.

"But I insist.", I said.

          I really wanted him to come in. After how I behaved with him today, I felt really bad and I should atleast apologize. This is the least I can do.

We went inside the house.

"Mom!", I called her.

No answer.

"Would you like some water?", I asked Evan and he nodded.

I went inside the kitchen to grab a bottle from the fridge.