Chapter 39

Happy Reading :D

"So what would you like to have ma'm?", Evan said bowing down in front of me. I laughed at his action.

"Stop it Evan.", I said pushing him away and started walking towards the counter.

"Why don't you go and take your seat ma'm, let this poor man do all the work?", Evan said pulling a chair of one of the tables at the corner.

"Sure. But don't be late.", I said trying to keep a straight face and fake a bossy tone and sat on the chair.

He smiled and walked towards the counter.

Some moments later, he came towards the table with a tray in his hand.

"Here is your favourite Pizza ma'm. Hope you enjoy it.", Evan said placing the tray of Pizza in front of me.

He didn't sit. He stood there beside the table with his hands behind enacting to be a waiter.

"Evan? Why aren't you sitting?", I asked.

"The man is at your service ma'm. Just order and the wishes shall be fulfilled. ", he said grinning.

"Stop it Evan. Seriously. Sit.", I glared at him and tried to intimidating.

He smiled.

"Why are you smiling?"

"You look cute when you are annoyed.", he said pulling my cheek.

I blushed.

"Ya whatever. Come now sit.", I said.

He sat on the chair beside me, his elbows on the table and his chin resting on his hand and was looking at me intently.

Why was he looking at me like that?

"So, where is your Pizza?", I asked him.

"I don't want to eat.", he shrugged.

"Why?"

"I am full. You eat.", he said and smiled.

"Stop looking at me like that.", I said.

"Like what?", he said pretending to act innocent.

"Forget it.", I said and comcentrated on my Pizza.

"Becca, can I ask you something?", He said still smiling at me.

"Ya??"

"Are you happy?"

"Happy? Yes ofcourse. I mean.. why would I be sad?", I said.

"You know.. I mean.. I said I dont like you the way you like me. Do you feel bad about it?"

"Evan?"

"I know, it's silly, ofcourse you'll be feeling bad. I really don't want to see you sad. That day when you cried in front of me, I felt terrible. It must be so difficult for you. I am trying...."

What the fuck.. he has been doing all this because he feels sorry for me?

"Evan? Are you doing all this to make it upto me?", I said dropping the peice of Pizza in the plate again.

"No... I mean.. yes.. actually you were feeling so bad.. and you were.. umm.. crying.. and I didn't...."

"Shut up Evan.", I interrupted and stood up from the table.

"Evan, Yes I felt bad, but I don't want you to feel pity for me. I thought you were doing all this because I was special, not because you feel sorry for me. You said you wanted to take efforts... shit Evan..."