Chapter 50

How can he just leave like that?

He didn't even let me explain myself..

I understand what he must be thinking when he came to pick me up for a date and instead saw me hugging Ashton.

But he has to let me explain.

After Ashton left, I tried calling Evan but he didn't recieve my call. I was at my home, cooking dinner for myself. Mom knew that I was going out so she went out with her friends as well.
But here I am, hungry and helpless.

Urghhhh...

I want to talk to Evan.
He cannot just think like this about me.

He has been ignoring all my calls and messages.

I know how adamant Evan is. He wouldn't talk to me if he doesn't want to. So I decided to give up and cook food for my hungry stomach.

I decided to eat the noodles that I had made earlier. I took them out from the refrigerator and placed them into the microwave, setting the timer.

I was waiting for the noodles to get ready, when I decided to call him once more, in a hope that maybe this time he'll answer.

I went in the living room, and dailled his number and the phone started ringing.

Again no one answered.

I tried once more.

This time after two rings he picked up and before I could say something I heard him speak.

'What is wrong with you? Why are you calling me again and again? What part of 'leave me alone' do you not understand? Please don't call me Becca. Please!' His voice was hoarse and he sounded upset. He was not shouting on me, instead he was pleading.

"Evan please let me explain."

'No.. not right now Becca please. I just want to be alone right now. Okease stop calling and leaving messages on my phone. Don't make it difficult for me.'

I was just about to answer him when I smelled something burning.

Shit noodles.
Microwave.

Oh my god.

I rushed to the kitchen and opened the microwave to get the vessel of noodles out.

I panicked.

"Evan please hold on", I said on the phone and placed it on the counter.

I was so scared because of all the smoke coming out of the microwave, that I forgot to wear my gloves and directly tried to take the vessel out of the oven.

Ouccccchhhhhh... Ou.. ou... chh..
Oh no... ouuchhhh... I cried in pain as the hot vessel came in contact with my hand.

I still took it out and put it on the kitchen counter.

My fingers were burning. And they had become red because of the burn.

Shit.. I am soo stupid.

I quickly switched off the microwave.

Thankgod nothing major happened.

But my fingers were hurting bad.

I went near the sink, still crying in pain.. and placed my hand bekow the tap.

I realised that I had kept Evan on hold.

I rushed towards the place where I had placed my phone and tried to pick it up. But my fingers were burning, I couldn't even pick up my phone. I still managed to take a look at the screen and realised that Evan had already disconnected.

Oh my god.. this stupid microwave!, I cursed under my breath.

I sighed and went to the sink and again placed my hand under the tap.

Even the cold water wasn't helping, the pain was stinging and Mom wasn't home as well.

I was still standing in the kitchen when I heard the door bell ring.

Urgghhh! Who is this now!

●●●

Evan's POV

"What is wrong with you? Why are you calling me again and again? What part of 'leave me alone' do you not understand? Please don't call me Becca. Please.", I told her.

I was not in state of talking to her.

She was hugging that bastard Ashton. Maybe they atill love each other. She used to love him. Maybe they are back together.

Why the hell did I start developing feeling for her.

'Evan please let me explain..', she said over the phone.

I was just so angry on her, I didn't want to look at her.

"No.. not right now Becca please. I just want to be alone right now. Okease stop calling and leaving messages on my phone. Don't make it difficult for me.", I told her.

She was just about to say something but then there was a pause and then she cursed saying something like 'Shit noodles.'

"Hello?", I asked to know if everything was okay but there was no response.

Then there were some noises of vessel and someone rushing.

'Evan please hold on', she said on the phone after some moments.

And then I heard 'Oucccchhhhh... ou..ou..ch'.

"Hello Becca.. you there?", I asked.

"Are you okay?", I asked again.

What the fuck happened there?
Why did she cry in pain?
Is she okay?

I'll have to check.

I disconnected the call and rushed out of the house.

●●●

Becca's POV

The person who was at the door definitely had no patience.

I closed the tap and went towards the door to open it.

I held the door handke in such a way that I didn't bring it in contact with the burns and opened the door.

When I opened the door I saw him standing out there, "Evan?", I said as I looked at him.
He looked so worried.

He came inside and held me in front of him with my shoulders.

"Are you okay Becca? What happened? Why did you shout?", He asked meand checked my body. As if he was checking for any harm.

He came here because he was worried.

"I am okay Evan.. it was just a small accident..", I said.

I let out a sigh of relief.

"What accident?", Evan said frowning.

He had clearly not noticed the burns on my fingers and palm.

●●●

Hope you liked it.
Please Vote and Comment.
Also I am going to do major editing in the previous chapters. ❤

I love you all.
Thanks for being there with me through this.