Chapter 20

•CHAPTER 20•

•Second Encounter•

"So you are the head of the drama Club?" , Evan asked me when we were walking towards the parking lot.

"Yes, I have been always very active with extra activities. I love to do it. It's exciting and keeps you occupied.", I told him.

"Are you going to participate in any of the competitions?", he asked me.

"Yes, I ll be participating in Design and Art."

"So you are even interested in Art, huh?",he asked me and I noticed that he was amused.

I shrugged.

This when someone tapped on my shoulder from behind.
When I turned to see who it was, I froze and was glued to the floor.

"Hey my love!", Ashton spoke with a smug look on his face. He was smirking.

On hearing his voice and seeing him right in front of me, I felt weak, my legs were no more able to take the weight of my body.

"What? Now you won't even greet me?", Ashton added.

Evan stood there beside me. I looked at him.

"Evan, you go ahead, I ll join you.", I told Evan.

I didn't want Evan to know about Ashton. He doesn't need to know about him.

But he didn't respond. He didn't leave . Instead he stood right there. It was as if he sort of knew that something was wrong and that I needed support right now.

"So, he is your new toy boy?", Ashton said pointing towards Evan.

"Shutup Ashton, leave him out of it !", I almost immediately responded.

It didn't feel right. Evan should not be dragged in between this whole my and Ashton's thing.

"Becca, who is he?", Evan asked me with a firm voice.

Before I could answer him, Ashton spoke up.

"Oh, you didn't tell your toy boy about me?", Ashton raised a brow.

He looked at Evan and a grin was plastered on his face.
I so want to scratch that face.

"I am someone who she loves more than anything!", he said, still grinning.

Evan immediately looked at me and I could see something in his eyes, as if he was questioning me.

"And she will always do, so much she loves me that she..."

Before he could continue I interrupted him.

"Shut up Ashton. Leave us alone!", this time my voice was louder than before.

I quickly took Evan's hand and left from there.

Oh god, why is this happening with me?

_______________________________________

"Becca, Are you okay?", Evan asked me. He is looking at me with worry in his eyes.

We were currently walking out of our school. After what happened with between me and Ashton, I had took Evan straight out of the college.

"Please talk to me Becca, you are worrying me!", Evan said again.

Right now I didn't care about what Evan was thinking, I felt weak from inside. I felt like crying. I wanted to talk to someone, I wanted someone to understand.

Evan took placed his hand on my chin. I avoided his gaze.
"I am sorry Evan.", I said. And I hugged him. Hugged him as if my life depended on him.

He hugged me back. He was now patting my back and consoling me.

"Shh, Becca calm down."

I nodded.

He gently wiped my tears with his thumb.

"You want to go for coffee with me?", he said.

I looked at him immediately. I could see hint of smile on his face. He was trying to make me smile. He was trying to distract me from this.

I saw that he was expecting an answer and looking at how unsure he was, I immediately laughed.

He was so cute.

"I don't like coffee!", I said. Still smiling.

"Ohh ya I forgot, want to go for tea with me?", he said.

I laughed at this.

"Sure sir. ", I said.

He held is hand out for me. I took his hand without hesitation.

For some unknown reason, this felt different.

I felt different. I felt good.

______________________________________

Please Vote and Comment (^_^)

Love you ❤