Chapter 37

Happy Reading (^_^)

"Will you be my date for the prom?"

What??
Did... Did.. Did Evan just ask me to be his date for the prom?
Oh ghosh..
I can't breath.

I was shocked.
I couldn't say anything.

"Becca? Will you go to prom with me?", he whispered.

Evan was so close. I realised he was still holding my hands. I felt electric current pass through my veins.

He shaked me.

"Earth to Becca.."

Ohh shit, I just realised that I have been staring at him.

"I know I know being asked out by your crush is big thing, but you can't just keep staring at me like that!", he said smirking and winking at me.

God, this guy is so full of himself.
He is right, but I am some self respect.

Time to mess around a little.

"Ummm.. I don't know..", I pretended to think with my index finger on my chin.

Evan's smirk vanished when I said that.

"You don't know? What does that mean?", he said throwing his hands in air.

"The proposal for the prom wasn't inpressive enough. I'll have to think.", I said teasing him.

He frowned with a hint of smile on his face. He knew I was messing around.

Evan snaked his hand to my waist and suddenly pulled me close to him.
Our bodies toucking each other.
My one hand was holding his arm, and the second on his chest.

His face was inches away from my face, Again.

This guy.
He pulls me close but doesn't kiss me.
His lips are so tempting.

I looked at his lips.

Urghh.. Becca... stop it.

"So proposal wasn't impressive, huh?", he said raising an eyebrow cockily.

"Nope.", I said popping the 'p'.

He traced his thumb from my forehead to my cheeks, tucking the loose strands of my hair behind my ear.

He was looking right into my eyes.

"How do I impress you then?", he said in his sexy voice and smile not escaping from his face.

Ohhh... that smile.

I moved closer to him, standing on my tip toes, moving my head even closer to him, decreasing the few inches more between our lips.

He closed his eyes.

"Figure it out on your own.", I said abruptly changing my path from his lips to his ear and ran away laughing.

"Hahhahaha... I am not that easy Mr.Egoistic. Try harder next time.", I said looking at him in a teasing manner and showed him a thumb down.

"Becca.... youuuuuu...", he said and started running behind me in the school to catch me.

*Moments like this*
Moments that become Memories.

_______________________________________

"Miss Wilson, Mr. Harrison? Why are you both running around in the halls like five year olds?", Miss Rose said pretending to be angry.

"Sorry ma'm.. ", I and Evan said in unison.

"Miss Wilson, what are the updates about the drama Club? What about the auditions?", she said.

Ohh crap.
Auditions.
I recommended Evan's name.
But..
Evan is not comfortable singing.. I don't think it will be a good idea..
I don't want him to be sad again..

I looked at Evan..

"I have recieved some entries. And you recommended Evan's name for it... "

As soon as Miss Rose took Evan's name, she caught Evan's attention.

He was looking at her frowning.

"Ma'm.. ", I interrupted.

"Evan would not be singing..", I added looking at Evan.

"But why? You said he is a great singer...", Miss Rose said.

"Yes, he is.. but he has reasons to not sing and I don't want to force him into anything."

Miss Rose nodded.

"Fine. Still the auditions will have to be taken..", she said.

"Yes. I will schedule them.", I said and Miss Rose left after that.

I sighed and turned to face Evan.

He stood there, and suprisingly, I saw a smile forming on his face.

"Why did you not ask me? Why did you tell her that I won't like to sing?", he asked.

"Ummm.. Evan.. I know how uncomforble you are when it comes to singing. It brings back all your memories, and you become.... sad. And last thing that I want you to be is sad. I want to see you like this, enjoying and happy, I don't want to force you to do anything that hurts you......wo...aaa...hh..", I was interrupted by a bone crashing hug.

Evan hugged me.

He hugged me.

"You understand. You understand.", he said while hugging me.

A smile formed on my face.

"I do.", I said and wrapped my hands around his waist.

This felt perfect.

Perfect.

I could stay like this forever.

_______________________________________

You are going to experience some very cute moments between Evan and Becca.

They are starting to understand each other.

Awwwww... Aren'r they cute?

Just wanted to give you an idea that Evan is genuinely trying to take efforts.

And loving or liking someone is never only going to give you pain.

It is also about these small small moments that becomes memories later.

Love you all !(^_^)

Please vote and comment (^_^)