Chapter 17

•Chapter 17•
•Ashton is Back•

"I think I broke my ass when I fell!", I said to myself rubbing my ass.

"What?", Evan asked as if he didn't hear me.

Oops he wasn't supposed to hear that.

I should keep my thoughts inside my mind only.

"I think I broke my ass!", I said a little louder this time.

         I heard a loud laugh from above me. Evan was laughing. But for some reason I didn't get mad at this. He looked adorable.

"I am sorry I made you break it. ", he chuckled once more.

I took in his features. And he looked kinda cute.

"So, which is you next class?", I asked him before he could notice that I was checking him out.

"Oh, I have Calculus. Can you show me to my class? I kinda got lost.", He said scratching the back of his neck.

"Follow me.", I said mimicking a soldier's voice to which he laughed again.

"Sorry you know what? You can leave me here. You will get late for your class if you walk me to the class.", He said looking guilty.

So cute.

"Don't worry, I have a free hour. I won't get in trouble. Besides, you will have to try harder to get rid of me now that we are friends.", I nudged my elbow to his stomach.

He grinned.

           We started walking side by side talking about things in general. He told me about how this school was very different from his previous school. How the students and teachers were different.

          We didn't talk about yesterday night. Not at all. I didn't even want to force him into telling me.

"Here", I stopped abruptly because of which he bumped into my back. But this time I didn't fall, I just stumbled a bit forward.

"Oops, Are you okay? I didn't mean to....", he said.

I laughed.

He is so adorable.

"I am alright.", I turned around to show him that I was okay.

He smiled at my stupidity of turning around.

"Anyway, This is your class. See you around.", I smiled and left.

"Becca? Wait! ", I heard him call me.

"Yes? ", I asked.

"Can I drop you home today? ", He asked.

         I looked at him in confusion. Evan was different today. He was being nice and sweet. I think I judged him way too fast.

"Becca? Are you there?", He asked waving his hand in front of me.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry, I just zoned out a little.", I said.

"So, do you have a ride? I figured that Ben and Lisa won't be there to drop you home. So do you want a ride?", He asked.

"Ya sure, Only if you don't ask me to get down in the middle of the road.", I said and we both laughed.

"I won't. Now that we are friends I would never do anything as stupid as that. See you after school.", He said smiling before walking inside his class.

I smiled at him.

So, this certain jerk face isn't as bad as I thought he was.

●●●