Chapter 27

Hey :D

So are you excited for Evan's POV?
I am excited as well.

This chapter is going to be pretty long because Evan is going to tell you a lot from the beginning.
Listen to him carefully. :D

●●●

Evan's POV

I wonder why Becca just left from the cafeteria?
She looked so upset.
Was she upset with me?
But what did I do now?

It's very difficult to understand what she thinks.
She is unpredictable just like.... just like... Clara.

That day when I bumped into her in the cafeteria, and spilled the coke all over her, that way the first te I saw her, I was stunned. That strong resemblance of her appearance with Clara.

Clara and Becca didn't look alike, but for some reason when I looked at her, she reminded me of Clara

Clara used to hate coffee. When I came to know that Becca didn't like coffee, the resemblance just got stronger.

And the fact that Becca reminded me of Clara made me furious.

It made me angry.

Clara was an important part of my life. A very important part.

After she left, my life broke into pieces. I was angry at her. Hell, I am still angry at her. She left me in the middle of no where.

And this was the reason why I immediately felt angry around Becca.

I made a note that I will stay away from this girl. But she kept bumping into me number of times.

It was when Bennett asked me to intentionally bump into her so that she could get an excuse to let Lisa go the locker room alone.

Third... was in the hospital.

When she bumped into me, she fell on the floor with all the coffee on her top.

And then even in the hospital room.

I swear this girl was so clumsy.

I don't know how but we kept bumping into each other.

Intentionally or unintentionally..

I laugh at the memory of that face that she made when she started fighting with me in the hospital room.

She looked so cute.

That was when I had a good look at her for the first time.

Her petite figure, her long curly brown hair, her big brown eyes, her dark pink lips and that diamond that she was wearing on her nose.

She had put her both hands on her waist and was shouting at me and calling me a jerk. Frankly, I was enjoying it.

And then I thought about why was I angry at this girl? She didn't even know about my past? She didn't even know Clara...

And just because she had one trait that reminded me of Clara, doesn't mean that she is like Clara right?

I understood that it was unreasonable to be mad at her for something she never did.

Ben asked me to drop Becca home. But she didn't look pleased. She was irritated as hell because of me. After all I was teasing her so much.
But she eventually agreed to take a lift from me because she didn't have any option.

I wanted to know her better.

I wanted to know this girl...
I didn't know why, but I felt like spending time with this girl...

Which is why I intentionally took a wrong way.

I took her to Bayne's Way. It was 2 hours away from the address that Ben gave me.

I know it was a stupid move... but.. I did what I felt like doing...

She got mad at me but I didn't let her know that I did it intentionally.

And then she did something that made me furious again.

You know what she did ?

She pinched me.

Only Clara used to do that.

I was shocked. How can she be so much like Clara?

I got so angry on her at that moment. She looked scared after that. I felt bad for shouting at her.

But I just couldn't bear it.

When we went to the diner because she was hungry, we smelled coffee and Becca said that she hated coffee.

Again. A similar trait that Clara had.

How can two people be so similar to each other?

But Can I blame Becca?

It didn't give me a right to shout at Becca.

I just made a mental note that I would stay away from this girl.

But I don't know why, over this past week, I have just grown closer and closer to her.

I told her about my past as well..

I felt like trusting her.

I felt oddly familiar around her.

Can you feel so attracted to someone in just 1 week?

But I am sure she doesn't feel the same.

I don't want to burden her with my life problems. She doesn't deserve to know go through all this.

I think I should stay away from her.

I so much want to ask her to go with me for prom, but I know that will be too much.

And why will she even go with me?

It is pointless asking her right?

●●●

Please Vote and Comment :D