Chapter 7

CHAPTER 7•
When we first met•

         When I was on my way to the room back with 2 cups of coffee in my hand, I bumped into someone because of which, all the coffee fell and was all over my top.

"Not you again!" I heard a male voice say in a bored tone.

"Are you blind??" I told him, trying to get up.

"WHAT? It is not my fault!"

           This guy was surely a jerk.

        Firstly he bumps into me, and instead of being sorry about it, he blames me?

And leaves?

What a jerk!

●●●

            "Guys, I think I am going to leave." I told my friends entering Ben's room.

            "What happened to the coffee? Why is it all over your top?" Caleb asked laughing at me.

          "I bumped into a stupid jerk. Forget it. Can you drop me home?" I asked Caleb.

           "Oh, sorry Becca, but I didn't get my car here. We will take a cab though, come."

           "Wait, Becca? Evan can drop you. He is anyways going home," Bennett told me.

Who is Evan?

"Well, I don't even know who Evan is, how can I just ask him to.. you know?" I hesitated.

          I can't just ask some stranger for help. But well, he is Bennett's cousin, he will be sweet only.

I think I can...

"Don't worry, It's nothing, I'll just tell him to drop you," Ben said.

"Alright, that'll be cool. But where is he? We haven't met him yet," I replied.

"I don't know, just check if he is waiting outside," Ben asked me to look out for whoever this Evan Guy was.

         I was just about to turn and exit, when I bumped into a hard chest.

Again!

4th time in one day !!

     I fell hard on the floor. Again!!

"Owwww!" I winced.

Caleb, Lisa and Bennett started laughing.

"Guys, this isn't funny!" I said trying to get up.

"Today should be recorded! The number of times you have bumped into someone and fell hard on floor is countless! You can set a world record!" Lisa said.

Everybody laughed again.

       I got up to see who I bumped into this time..

"YOU?!!!" I shouted when I came to know that he was the same guy who was being a jerk in the hospital cafeteria and had bumped into me and didn't even say a sorry.

"How many times in one day are you going to bump into me?" this guy said in a bored tone.

         The guy stood half a foot above me, and he was taking the support of the door frame, with his hands shoved into his pockets and was right now smirking at me.

But wait.. what was he doing here?

"You jerk! How dare you follow me?" I told him taking a step in his direction.

"I. Am. Not. Following. You."

"Yes. You. Are. You Jerk Face!"

"Do not call me a Jerk, Miss.Clumsy!"

"You are a JERK ! J-E-R-K JERK !" I said with an evil grin on my face.

His face had a bored expression.

But the question was why was he here ?
Why was he following me?
He wanted to apologize?

"You are CLUMSY ! C-L-U-M-S-Y Clumsy!" he said.

"Ohhhhhhh"s filled the room when we were bombarding each other. My friends clearly were enjoying the scene.

"Guys, guys, guys.... calm down !" Bennett said chuckling making us turn into his direction.

"Becca, Meet my cousin, Evan." Bennett pointed at the jerk face.

"EVAN??? This guy is Evan? Your brother Evan?" I asked.

This jerk face cannot be Bennett's cousin. Ben is so sweet, and this guy is such a a ..... jerk.

"Yes. And Evan, this is Becca," Bennett told Evan.

"Whatever," the jerk face said in a bored tone.

Such an ass!

"Evan, can you please drop Becca home? It's late!" Bennett asked Evan.

"Sure, considering the kind of clumsy she is, she surely needs help!" Evan said mockingly.

"I. am. Not-"

"Okay okay, that's enough for today," Bennett interrupted so that we wouldn't fight again.

Bennett is going to send me home with this jerk face?
Well, we don't have any other option. Its late.

This is going to be a long long ride..

●●●

So Evan?
You guys like him??
You are going to hear more of Evan and Becca now.

Is her life going to take a turn??

Please Vote and Comment

Love ya :D