Chapter 25

Happy Reading :D

"He told me why he moved here.", I told Lisa.

"Oh.. ya.. his parents.", Lisa said.

What?
She knew about Evan's parents?

I was shocked.

"You knew?"

"Yes", she said simply.

"Why didn't you tell me?", I hit her on the shoulder.

"Calm down crazy cat, don't get violent. It just never came up. You never asked.", she said.

She is right, I never gave it a thought before.

"Benett told me about it.", she added.

"Understood.", I said.

We both were sitting in our pajamas at my place having ice-cream and watching A Walk to Remember. Lisa loves this movie.

After Evan had left, I called Lisa to tell her about what has happened today
She insisted that she wants to know each and everything, so she came over to stay at my place and spend a night watching movies and chit chatting.

We called Reed as well. As she is new to the group, we thought it might be a good idea to have a girl's pajama party, so that we can know her better.

"Where's Reed? You called her 20 minutes ago. She should have been here by now. Did you tell her the address properly?", I asked Lisa.

"I didn't tell her the address. Our lover boy, I mean Caleb insisted that he would bring her here.", she said.

"So Caleb and Reed? What do you think?", I asked Lisa.

"They are cute together. I have Ben and now that you have Evan, Caleb should also get a companion.", she said in a teasing manner and started laughing.

Me and Evan? No.

I hit her with the pillow.

"I and Evan are nothing but friends. Don't tease !", I told her.

We heard a car park in front of my house. I and Lisa both went to the balcony to see who it was.

It was Caleb's car.

Caleb got down from the driver's seat and walked towards the passenger's seat opening the door for Reed to come out.

Awwwww, Our baby Caleb is growing as a gentleman!

So cute!

I saw Reed blushing when she got down from the car.

Caleb and Reed both stood in front of the hood of the car, not looking at each other. Caleb had his left hand in his pocket and was scratching the back of his neck with his right. He looked so nervous. Reed was blushing. She was as red as a tomato.

These two are adorable.

"These two are so adorable!", Lisa squeaked.

"I agree", I said.

Caleb left in sometime waving Reed a good bye.

No goodbye kiss?
Oh, so they are not together yet.
But they surely like each other.

Cute.

_______________________________________

"You and Caleb?", Lisa teased Reed.

Reed was blushing profusely.

I think she really likes Caleb.

"We are just friends.", Reed said.

"Yaa right. Just like Evan and Becca?", Lisa said and pointed at me.

"Lisaaaa!", I punched her shoulder.

Lisa, I and were sitting in my bedroom and we decided to switch off the TV so that Lisa can interrogate Reed.

Poor Reed.

"So Reed, tell us about it.", I said.

"About what?", Reed said and she was still blushing.

"Come on, don't act innocent Reed. Becca is talking about You and Caleb.", Lisa told Reed.

"Guys, there is really nothing to share. Caleb is sweet. This school is new for me but he has made me feel very comfortable. It feels good to be around him. And... that's it. There is nothing else.", Reed said.

"So, you don't like Caleb?", Lisa asked.

"No, it's not like that.", Reed said.

"So, you like him?", I almost immediately asked.

"I... I think yes...", Reed said. She was as red as tomato.

Oh my god, this is soo cute.

"You really like Caleb, don't you?", Lisa said putting her right hand on Reed's shoulder.

Reed nodded.

"Awwwww...", I and Lisa said in unison.

"What about him? Did he say anything? He likes you?", Lisa asked. She looked so excited about this.

"I don't know.", Reed said.

"Ofcourse he likes you. We have practically known Caleb since birth. He is stupid. He will take time to confess it, but he like you. It's so evident.", I told Reed.

"But he didn't say anything yet. Is it not wrong to jumo to conclusions?", Reed said. She looked nervous.

"Don't worry. When Lisa is here, do not fear. I know how we can handle this.", Lisa said.

"How?", I asked Lisa.

"You forgot? We have our prom night coming up next month.", Lisa said with a smile on her face.

"So?", Reed asked.

"So, we will make Caleb ask you to be his date for Prom. And we have a month to do that.", Lisa said.

"But we are not even sure if he likes me.", Reed said.

"He does Reed. He does. Trust me.", I assured Reed.

I have never seen Caleb blushing and nervously like this before. After he met Reed, we saw a whole new Caleb. I can tell.. he really likes her.

Reed smiled when I assured her. She looked so happy.

I wish somebody liked me like this as well..

"Who are you both going with for Prom?", Reed asked.

"Bennett obviously.", Lisa asked almost immediately.

I was quite.
Who will I go with?

I used to go with this stupid Caleb every year, because I had no one else, so I would stick to him but this year Reed is there.

Evan?
Will he go with me?
Will he ask me to be his date for the Prom?

No..

He will not.
He doesn't even look a prom kind of person.
And Why would he ask me?

Girls are practically dying to even be friends with him since he has joined this school. He can choose anyone he wants.

I was interrupted from my thoughts when Lisa asked shaked my shoulder.

"Hey? Why do you look so lost?"

"Nothing.", I said.

"Who will you be going with Becca?", Reed asked.

I don't know...

______________________________________

I thought it'll be good to break the flow of the story by telling you all about Reed and Caleb as well.

I told you, the story is going to be about a lot of characters. But don't worry, you'll see a lot Evan and Becca !

Please vote and comment.

Love you all :D