Chapter 22

While he was out of his room, I got a chance to actually take a glance at his room.

It was a big room just like Ben's room. There was a bed in the middle of the room and television hung on the wall opposite the bed. There were two bean bags kept on the left side of the bed behind which there was a balcony. There was a mirror and two cupboards on the right side of the bed. Study table as well was on the right.

The wall behind the bed had photos frames hung on it. And from what I guess, there were pictures of his family. I saw some picture of a chid playing with his dad, I guess it was Evan and his dad. He looked so happy in those pictures.

There were some frames hanging alongside the television as well. One frame caught my attention. It was girl about our age. Evan's hand was on her waist and she was looking up at Evan. That picture was adorable and it was evident that she was in awe with Evan.

But who is she? Clara? Possible.

I loved her. Evan's words started ringing in my ears like a ringtone.

But I am not sure if that is Clara. She broke Evan's heart and left him. Why will he hang a picture of his ex girlfriend who broke up with him because of a stupid jerk?

I should not jump to conclusions. I may be wrong.

Should I ask him who she is?
But would it be right to ask him about it ?
Who am I to question him?

Wait! Why do I care?
Why am I feeling jealous of this girl, just because Evan has his hand on her waist?
Urghhhh...

"Becca?", I heard Evan call from behind.

I turned to see Evan standing with two bowls in his hand.

"Icecream?", he asked me. He was smiling. It felt good to see him like this. Otherwise he is always so guarded.

"Sure.", I said.

"What is it?", he asked me and concern evident in his tone.

I looked up at him.

"Are you still mad at me? I was just kidding you know. I didn't mean to make you angry.", he said.

"No.. no.. I am not mad at you.", I said and took ine of the bowls from his hand.

"Them why do you look so lost?", he asked.

"I was just thinking...", and I paused.

Should I ask him?
Is it not like actually invading his privacy?
This is too personal.
But why do I feel the urge to ask him about her.

"Yes... why did you stop... Becca are you there??", he asked waving his hand in front of me.

"Ohh sorry, I just zoned out.", I said.

"I figured. What is it?", he asked.

"Nothing..", I said, dismissing the thought of asking him.

"Tell me Becca.", he said.

I tried to ignore it.

"Becca..?", he said in a stern voice.

Should I ask him?

_______________________________________

"Becca, Are you going to tell me about it ?", he said looking straight into my eyes and a frown forming between his brows.

When I noticed that frown on his face, I giggled.

He looks so cute when he frowns.

His stupid frown distracted me from the question that I was going to ask him.