Chapter 5

CHAPTER 5•

Unexpectations

          As soon as I came to know about the accident the first thing that came to my mind was Lisa.

How should I tell Lisa about all this? She is still in college, How will she react?
She won't be able to handle it.
She'll freak out.

I decide that it was best to not tell Lisa right now.

I decided to call Caleb instead.

             I called him and told him about the accident and told him to reach the hospital as soon as possible. I also called at Bennett's Landline and informed Mrs. Carter about the accident too. She was shocked.

             I also decided to go to the hospital, and just when I started looking for a cab, My phone rang again.

             I stood there shocked when I saw who was calling me.

It was Lisa !

          I hesitated before picking up the call, but it would be best to recieve it, otherwise Lisa will start freaking out anyways. And right now it was best to tell her about it. There was no use hiding it.

         "Hello? Becca? Where are you? " Lisa spoke through the phone.

        "Ya, Hie Lisa... I was just abo....", I was cut by her super excited voice. She sounded so happy.

        "You know what Becca? I found out what was in my locker! "

"What?", I asked. I had no idea what Bennett was going to give her.

"A dress! The same Dress that I saw at my Favourite Designer's Showroom last sunday. And guess what?", She sounded so happy and so excited, it was killing me that I have to tell her about the news next.

"What?"

"I had been to the Showroom with Bennett! I knew! He remembered! ", I can imagine her jumping doing her happy dance.

"So you figured." I said.

"Yes Becca, This is so cute. I got a letter with the dress too. Wait I'll read it for you ...ummmm...", she said and next she read the note on phone.

"Love,

I know you must be thinking that this is some crazy stalker, but no it's me!

How can it be someone else? You think I'll let anyone even come around you? Call me possessive I don't care. After all I have the most precious thing in the world with me.

I knew you'll forget.

I remember how much you loved the dress but you didn't buy it because it was too expensive.

But then what is your rich boyfriend for? Don't crib about how you don't want me to buy you an expensive gift. I am buying it for you, because I want to and because I can.

Wear it today at our date!

I know you'll be wondering why this sudden date?

I knew you won't remember.

Happy anniversary Lisa.

And

I love you ! <3

- Your Bennett "

She read the whole letter, and I could actually feel the warmth in her voice and hint of tears in my eyes.

"Lisa, I have to tell you something...."

●●●

         People are scared of a lot of things. Heights, monsters, ghosts, etc. But one thing that scares everyone , no matter who you are, if you really love someone, the absolute worse fear of yours has to be losing that person in a way that you can never get them back.

My friends, they are the people I cared for.

"Ma'm, we are here.", The cab driver said.

We stepped out of the cab. I paid and we headed inside the hospital.

I want my friend to be okay.
Please God.

●●●

I know I am going a little slow, But please bear with me.. Best is coming ahead.

Continue Reading...

Please Vote and Comment.

Love ya :)