Chapter 52

"So is that why he was here? To apologize?"

I told Evan everything about Ashton
I explained to him what happened two years ago and about why Ashton was so mean to us and why he got into a fight with Evan.

"Yes. He apologized and genuinely asked for forgiveness."

Evan was still applying the lotion on my fingers carefully trying not to hurt me. He didn't say anything for some moments. It looked as if he was thinking about something.

"So.. did you forgive him?" he asked, his voice barely audible.

"Yes I did. I can not be mad at him for something he has never done. It was all a big misunderstanding. And it ruined me and Ashton. All this time, I thought I was the one who was suffering, but he was suffering as well. He was not wrong, it is just that the situations were wrong. How can I blame him for anything? If all this had not happened..." I paused when I realised what I was going to say.

I saw that Evan had stopped applying the lotion but his eyes were still concentrated on my hand.

"Evan are you even listening?"

He nodded and started applying the lotion on my palm.

"Look at me Evan."

When he looked at me, I tried to read his expression. He looked hurt.

"I want to know what you are thinking Evan."

He looked at me for some moments before asking me something that I wasn't especting at all.

"Do you still love him?"

Before I could say 'no', he spoke.
"It's okay if you love him. You don't have to worry about me. I understand, you guys used to be a thing and he loves you and you both have a history. I completely get it.. you can carry..."

Before he could complete his ridiculous rant, I shifted close to him and kissed him. I gave him a kiss to stop his unreasonable rant.

Evan was surprised by my sudden action. He was looking at me wide eyed and with confusion.

To be frank, even I was surprised by what I did.

"Does that answer your question?", he asked looking at him biting my lip nervously.
3A small smile crept his lips.
He immediately engulfed me into a bone crushing hug.

I love his hugs..

"Evan, you are going to spoil your t'shirt, the lotion on my hand will leave stains on it.", I said while he was hugging me.

"I don't care.", he murmured and I smiled.

He pulled away some moments later and I saw that he was smiling. A full smile. A genuine one.

Oh how my I love that smile.

"See I told you it will leave stains, and they will probably won't even go after washing too. Oh god.", I said pointing at the palm shaped stain on his right shoulder.

"It's okay.", he said and leaned forward and kissed my forehead.

"Evan? You know what? I am super angry at you.", I said.

"Why?"

"Because you were supposed to take me out for a date, but it's almost time for dinner and you still didn't take me for a date and I am hungry as hell right now.", I said and huffed.

●●●

"Where is the butter?", he said looking in the refrigerator.

"Wait lemme search.", I said walking towards the him.

"Why don't you just sit and tell me about where it is and how to do it? Look at your hands, you can't help anyways. Let me handle this.", he said. I nodded and sat on the counter.

We had decided on making sandwiches and Evan had volunteered to make them since I couldn't because of the lotion on my hand.

Evan was busy cutting the edges on the sandwiches and he looked so sexy while cooking.
I quickly dismissed all my indecent thoughts about him and decided to start a conversation.

"So.. someone was jealous today.", I said in teasing manner.

"Beccccaaa?", Evan warned and I giggled.

●●●

The conversation is not over yet.
Keep reading, I'll update soon ❤❤💋

Love you :D