Heart beats fast

As I sat at the table with my family, I felt whole. I will never forget today, and I will love this man forever.

"I have an announcement to make, " London cleared his throat and began. "I will be opening a branch in LA, I have my hotel here and it has been fruitful and so I've decided to put a Bascoe's Enterprise here so that my family and I can reside here too, once my fiancee is up to it".

That's the part that took my breath away, this man is making me happy beyond my expectations. "Oh my God Don, one thing at a time please, " I giggled, knowing full well I was in and happy. Moving to LA will mean I'm closer to my best friend and our babies can grow up together as we did.

I wanted my law firm to be in New York but my life has changed so much over the few months and it's been good changes so I'm going to embrace it.

My families went their separate ways after dinner and another round of congratulation hugs and kisses. London flew them out and they were all staying in his hotel, except for Ashley and Jared of course. No wonder he insisted on us staying at Ashley's, he didn't want me to have a run-in with any of my family members before he popped the question.

I noticed we weren't heading to Ash's home, we pulled into the hotel he owns and he led me to the elevator and in the suite we've made love multiple times in. It had scented candles lit and congratulations balloons with soft romantic music playing in the background.

London went straight to the bathroom, I heard the water running and he was back, helping me out of my dress and undies. He kissed my neck and my shoulders while he wrapped his arms around my baby bump from behind. "You're mine forever," he whispered in my ear while he led me to the bath he made.

He didn't allow me to touch myself, he washed my body from behind me and we rinsed off in the shower. He then gave me a foot massage in the bed, that had me moaning and my eyes rolling back. Who knew a foot massage could be compared to sex, I might come if he continues.

When he was done he slowly spread my legs, he stared at my opening and my face, my entire naked body before he hissed and licked my pussy and my thighs, repeating the torture over and over again. When he was sure he made me come from his mouth he entered me slowly and made sweet, pleasurable and incomparable love to me without uttering a word and I felt all of his love.

London phone kept going off and woke me, I touched him to wake him so he could get the phone. I made notice of the time on the bed side clock, it was 3 am in the morning.

"Don your phone as been going off" I nudged him again and he woke up smiling at me.

"Your phone has been going off babe" I told him again.

He reached for the phone with squinted eyes and answered it without looking at it.

"Yeah? What! What the fuck!? Where is he now?" he jumped out of the bed holding his head while looking around for his clothes.

"Anna, calm down and tell me what happened." at the mention of her name I got tensed and he noticed and put his phone on speaker.

I heard a crying Anna-Reese saying, "We were at the club and some guy walked up to the bar talking about you, he said you're a dirt bag and he hopes you're here tonight so he can fuck you up for fucking his sister and dumping her. Ty told him to get the fuck out, and he picked a fight with him. I heard gun fire and Ty was on the floor bleeding out while the guy took off".

"FUCK!" London cried and my heart hurts for him. I started praying that Tyrese will pull through. "Anna where is Tyrese now?" London asked. "He's in ICU at Cornwall" she replied and I started throwing my clothes on too.

London ended the call and called his security team to informed them to get the jet ready for take off ASAP! "Why are you getting dressed?" he turned to me. "Because I'm coming with you" I told him firmly.

"No you're not Brielle, you're going back to sleep." "London please, " I cried. "I want to be by your side please?" I pleaded with him. His eyes soften but he still wasn't caving. "Baby listen, I don't want anything to happen to you or the baby, please stay here,"he kissed my forehead, but I wasn't going to just stay, I'm going back with him.

"London I'll stay here and worry myself to death if you don't take me with you and the baby will not be safe with me worrying". As true as that was, I only used the baby card to have him take me with him" he caved and we were on our way.  I made sure to text Ashely to let her know what's going on and my dad, I also took it up on myself to inform London's dad.

London stared out the window and held my hands tightly as we flew back to New York. I felt an halt and jolt awake a bit frighten but calmed instantly when I looked into the bloodshot eyes of the man I love. As soon as the seatbelt sign was off I held him and kissed his forehead telling him everything will be fine.

We got to the hospital and was told we'll have to wait in the waiting area for the doctor to come and speak with us because Ty was in surgery. Anna ran into London's arm when she saw him and I had to inhale, in and out so I wouldn't lose my shit. He pat her on her back three times and moved back to me.

For the first time in years she looked at me with apologetic eyes, yet I still didn't trust her. "Any word from the doctors?"  Don asked her.

"The last time they came they said they were trying to get his blood pressure down in order to take him into surgery" she sniffed.

I took that as a good sign since the nurse at the front desk told us that he's in surgery, it would mean they got his blood pressure stable. Anna started crying again, "his parents are on their way, they live a few hours away you know. I called them after I called you" she said and as if on queue. They ran into the waiting room with tears running down their faces.

Moments later a tall African American man walked in the room in scrubs and declared himself as Doctor Westine, he sighed upon entering the waiting room and hot tears ran down my eyes.