Pop goes the cherry or not

I woke up to feathers moving around in my nose, I moved to get a pillow so I could smash Ashley for being a nuisance but she jumps off the bed running and laughing like a big kid.

I got up to shower and noticed blood on my sheet.  "Oh no, not my period."

I ran to the bathroom to check but there was no blood present. After my shower I found Ash downstairs stuffing her face with a sandwich, thankfully my mother made two. I asked her about the blood and she said she knows, she showered while I was sleeping and my sheets are now in the wash.

"How are you feeling about the whole thing?" I asked.

"Like I'm ready to see him again today,"

"Omg you're insatiable Ash",

"He's that good girl, I dreamt about him."

At this, I started telling her about my perfect dream with Neko, how he made love to me and we cuddled all night.

"Bish I was wondering why you were hugging me so tight, you weirdo." She busted out laughing, we both ended up in a laughing fiasco.

~

Neko bought me a red matte lipstick this morning, his dad is a rich businessman and his mother is a veterinarian. He had money to go around and he wasn't afraid to show it, I didn't like the way he showed off sometimes.

I hate to see people being belittled especially because they're not as fortunate, he doesn't act like that around me but I heard rumors of how he treated others.

"Wear that on your sweet lips tonight", he whispered in my ears.

The whispers always gives me goosebumps and a funny feeling in my stomach. That's all it took for me to stop thinking straight. I looked up and saw Anna-Reese, one of my classmates, if looks could kill I would be dead just by the way she was glaring at me. What did I do to deserve that look?

I was about to ask her why but the lecturer walked in and I took my seat. Ash doesn't take biology so I'll have to remember to ask her about Anna-Reese after class. Ash knows everything going on in Galveston Academy.

~

Back at my place we ordered pizza and watched a movie. Neko texted me that he was home from football practice so I started getting ready to go have my unforgettable moment.

I went with a simple red lingerie to match my red lipstick and black heels. I wore a black forever 21 dress that reached mid-thigh, I let my wavy brown hair down and headed to Neko with Ash in the passenger seat. Neko lived twenty-five minutes from me.

We pulled up at Neko's house around 6:30 pm, his mom and dad won't be home tonight, he has the house to himself

We pulled up at Neko's house around 6:30 pm, his mom and dad won't be home tonight, he has the house to himself. Which seemed to be a frequent thing over the past two years we've been dating.

We walked up to the door and knocked, his voice came through the intercom "it's open ladies" he told us. The house was exquisite inside and out, the decor is white and gray, just as the walls. Neko told me they have a cleaning agency that comes every morning which is obvious. I wouldn't want my future home to look like this, I can't imagine having children in a house like this.

As soon as that thought came to mind I got nervous, I'm not ready for children and though I watch porn I'm not confident I will know if something goes wrong with the condom

As soon as that thought came to mind I got nervous, I'm not ready for children and though I watch porn I'm not confident I will know if something goes wrong with the condom. Neko is experienced so I'll have to trust him with that.

He came downstairs in nothing but a white towel wrapped around his waist. "Cocky bastard" Ash whispers and we chuckled. Ash knows her way around the house, she's been here before so I followed him upstairs.

He gently pushed me on the wall beside his bedroom as soon as we got up the stairs and started kissing me, using his right leg to part my thighs, I was on fire, he moved down to my neck kissing and licking it, not hard enough to leave any marks, I moaned then he hooked his arms underneath my thighs, picked me up and took me to his bed.

He removed my dress and looked at me like something he wanted to eat. He unhooked my bra with two fingers and sucked on my left nipple, "hmmm that feels good" I surprised myself by saying, he spent time sucking on my nipples, kissing my stomach, he twirled his tongue in my navel and kissed the inside of my thighs.

I know I must be soaking wet down there because he had a wicked tongue, he removed my panties and slowly put his index finger inside of me while kissing the inside of my thighs.

"Oooooh Neko"

I'm not even feeling shy, that's until I opened my eyes and saw Ash laying on her belly like a soldier at war. She was on one side of the door peeping like a peeping Tom. I'm sure Neko didn't see her but he moved away from me to get a condom I assumed and I was right. He dropped the towel and Ash put her hands over her mouth.

"What?" I mouth to her but she's still holding her mouth and not looking into my direction.

I noticed he hasn't turned around and seemed to be struggling to put on the condom. I was about to ask if everything was ok but he walked over to me and I was shocked!

His dick was exactly the size of the index finger he had in me minutes ago.

"I was putting on two condoms for precaution," he told me and I nodded. He entered me and just as expected it felt like his index finger, he moved inside me twice and moaned my name pulling out completely and looking into my eyes. His question took me by surprise!

"Did you come baby?"

That must've been the most awkward moment in my life. I found myself saying "mhmm ye.... yeah I did" I cleared my throat, got up and got the dress I wore there, I didn't see Ash peeping at the door but I know she wouldn't have let anything miss her.

He grabbed me before I could step out of the room and kissed me, he then slapped my ass and said, "I want you to stay with me and have some more fun, but I know you must be sore." I nodded because I didn't have words.