Daddy

London sent me our hotel room number, he booked us in a hotel close to the hospital. Grandma Suzie and I bought two of everything and little extra things for the baby girl since we weren't expecting Leanna. We also ordered a change of crib for Ash and Jared, anything you could think of we had doubled them.

Grandma Suzie and I went to Ash and Jared's house to get the nursery together so that it would be ready for them when it was time to leave the hospital with the babies. By the time we were done, I was beyond tired.

When I got to the hotel room it was 10 pm, I knocked on the door and London opened it wearing only a pair of jeans pants. I saw him naked in the jet but I'm not used to it, I stood at the door just staring at his hard body. Sore or not I wanted him again.

He pulled me into his chest and I felt at home. He smelt so good, I could eat him. "I know you must be tired, I'm going to run you a bath," I think he is trying to ruin me. I swore off men so many years ago and here he was giving me butterflies and making me weak.

He left me to my warm bath and my thoughts, how did I go from being in a courtroom representing him as his lawyer to having sex in his jet and sharing a hotel room with him, all in a day. I felt a pulse in my vagina followed by a sweet pain reminding me he was there a few hours ago.

He is packing, I'd say around nine inches of strong thick steel was barely locked away into that jeans pants. I knew I barely took it and I'm sore but that's what I want, its what I need, the perfect amount of pain with immense pleasure. He made me squirt, all those Kamasutra books and videos I watched didn't prepare me for that moment.

I thought he would have to do so much more than slowly make love to me. Is that what he did? That's what it felt like and when I was about to come he increased the pace just a notch but gave me more of him. I had to close my thighs and my eyes because I felt warmer than the water I was laying in.

I released the water from the jacuzzi and went in the shower to wash my hair and my body properly. It registered in my brain that London came inside me and I'm not on any sort of contraceptives as I only had sex with myself. I noted it in my brain to get that sorted out tomorrow.

When I got out of the shower and went into the room with my robe on, he was laying on the bed scrolling through his phone.

"Are you hungry?" he asks.

"Famished," I said seductively. Grandpa Suzie had fed me so I wasn't hungry for food.

He walked over to me and looked down at me. "Are you seducing me Brielle" I was nervous, after all this man had done to me today I was nervous.

"Maybe I am," I said nervously

"Then why do you look so nervous" he whispers in my ear and rubbed his hands gently down my neckline while pushing the robe back, when did he untie the front of the robe.

"You're a very bad girl, my driver brought me a cute little pink pouch that fell out of the front of your suitcase" he paused to look at me.

As soon as I figured out what he was talking about I was even more nervous and embarrassed. I didn't close my suitcase properly after I had gone in there when we landed to get something comfortable to put on in all our rush. The vibrator that I had packed must've fallen out.

"I, I... I have needs" I say.

"I can help with that" he kissed me sweetly at first and then feverishly. I returned the kiss with the same passion.

"I know you're sore," he says between kisses

"I can take it," I say, which caused him to laugh at me.

"Sweetheart, when I'm done with you tonight you won't be able to say that to me tomorrow," I moaned because not only were his words affecting me. His mouth on my body was too.

He pulled off the robe and kissed me all over my body, the whole time he kept telling me that I'm beautiful. I didn't want him to go down on me because I bled when we first had sex and though I didn't see an indication of blood in the bathroom I'd rather if he didn't right now.

He seemed to have figured it out and came back from my thighs to my nipples, licking and sucking them. "I love the way your body reacts to me, you're mine," he says.

I couldn't agree with him more at that moment, every part of my body he touched was on fire. He pulled my pink wand out of its pouch and rested it on my nipple before he turned it on. I was expecting it but it still made me arch my back and it felt so much better than me doing it to myself.

I was focused on the vibrator on my nipple but I still felt him slowly entering my very wet and sore pussy, I moaned and he moved the vibrator to the next nipple before he placed it on my clitoris and continued his motion of slowly entering me halfway then pulling back but not coming out entirely.

He still wasn't wearing a condom and it felt so good, I was about to come but he removed the vibrator and stopped his movements. "Not yet, baby, you're so wet and tight but not yet, I need more of you" I disobeyed because I came from just his words, moaning his name.

He pushed almost all of his length inside me which caused me to moan even louder. "OH MY GOD LONDON PLEASE" I'm not sure what I was begging for.

"It's daddy for you, I thought I told you not to come," he said while he fucked me

It was painful but the good kind of pain, he placed the vibrator on me again and I screamed "Yes Daddy, please don't stop"

"FUCK! Brielle, fuuuuuuuucck Brielle" he came inside of me and I came all over his dick again.

He was laying on me, his dick still inside of me throbbing. He wipes tears from my eyes that I didn't know was there and kissed the corners of my eyes before slowly pulling out of me. I winced and made a small moan, he was right there was no way I could take him again anytime soon.

He went to the bathroom and came back with a washcloth to clean my vagina and thighs. "Baby, you're bleeding, " he showed me. I was so embarrassed but he assured me there was nothing to be embarrassed about.

I went to the bathroom and cleaned up myself, checked the bed to ensure no blood was on it which thankfully there was none and I texted Jared to find out if they were okay. He texted back that the babies were fed by Ashley who was in pain and she's back sleeping. I felt for my bestie but it's such a beautiful thing that I witness, my niece and nephew coming into the world. I told Jared to get some rest and that I would be at the hospital first thing in the morning.